𝟬𝟬𝟳. bella's birthday

CHAPTER SEVEN !bella's birthdaynew moon

CHAPTER SEVEN !
bella's birthday
new moon

Beau walked down the stairs with both Angela and Rosalie, Rosalie had decided to dress Angela up in a similar dress to her's, the only real difference being that the straps on Angela's dress were wider, her hair was down as well, her bangs swept t...

Beau walked down the stairs with both Angela and Rosalie, Rosalie had decided to dress Angela up in a similar dress to her's, the only real difference being that the straps on Angela's dress were wider, her hair was down as well, her bangs swept to the side and little to no makeup on. Beau thought she was prettier than anyone he had ever seen, and he had seen a lot of people.

He and Angela stood beside Jasper, who was talking with Angela about a new book she had read, Beau watching the interaction with a smile on his face. Angela however stopped talking as Alice happily pulled Bella down the stairs, Beau was surprised the girl didn't trip and fall down them.

"Sorry about all this. We tried to rein Alice in." Carlisle said as he greeted Bella, Esme pulling Bella into a hug.

"As if that were even possible. Happy birthday, Bella." Esme said, Bella muttering thanks as Alice snapped a picture. Beau and Angela had moved to the bottom of the stairs, Angela standing in between Beau and Rosalie.

"I...found it in your bag," Alice explained, talking about the camera. "Mind?" She asked, Bella, shook her head, indicating that she didn't mind.

"Dating an older woman. Hot." Emmett said to Edward, Beau laughing quietly. Edward stared at Emmett. "What?" He asked.

"Rosalie, Beau, you first." Rosalie handed Bella a small box, that had from Beau and Rosalie wrote neatly in Beau's handwriting.

"It's a necklace. Alice picked it out." Beau spoke with a shrug as Bella took the box from Rosalie. "Apparently, you love it."

"Thanks." She said with a nod, ripping the silver wrapping paper back to reveal it was in fact, a necklace. Alice grabbed Edward's arm, pulling him to stand beside Bella.

"Show me the love." She said, taking a picture, she then grabbed a bigger box off of the table, handing it to Bella. "This one's from Emmett."

Rosalie rolled her eyes, and Beau impatiently tapped his foot, he just wanted to spend time with Rosalie and Angela. Bella shook the box before looking over to Emmett. "Already installed it in your truck. Finally, a decent sound system for that piece of-" Bella cut Emmett off, a small smile on her face as she shook her head.