𝟬𝟭𝟲. accident

CHAPTER SIXTEEN !accidenteclipse

CHAPTER SIXTEEN !
accident
eclipse

Beau pulled Angela into a tight hug, Paul standing off to the side and impatiently tapping his foot, annoying Beau to no end as he pulled away from Angela, placing a kiss on her forehead

Beau pulled Angela into a tight hug, Paul standing off to the side and impatiently tapping his foot, annoying Beau to no end as he pulled away from Angela, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Can you stop that?" Beau asked Paul who turned to him.

"Can you stop that?" He mocked, tapping his foot faster before stopping. "Are you two love birds done?" Beau rolled his eyes at Paul before pulling Angela into another hug, Angela kissing his cheek before moving over to Paul who picked her up bridal style and took off running, Rosalie appearing at Beau's side.

"She'll be okay." She told him.

Beau turned to look at her. "I hope so."

Beau had mirrored Edward's power, just so he could keep tabs on Angela's thoughts, in case something were to go wrong. Beau sighed walking away with Rosalie, Paul would be with her until the fight started, and so would Jacob, and Edward and Seth would both be up there the entire time, so Beau could only hope she would stay safe.

Beau stood between Jasper and Rosalie, waiting as the newborns ran towards him and his family, before they ran towards them, Beau flipping a woman over his shoulder, grabbing her head and pulling it off as she hit the ground, dropping her head beside her body as another newborn came towards him. The wolves came out, scaring some of the newborns, a man attempted to punch Beau, but Beau dodged it, grabbing the man by his clothes and flinging him towards Paul, who caught the man by the head and pulled, detaching his head from his body. The two nodded at each other before Beau grabbed two men, smashing their heads together.

Beau continued killing newborns before he froze as he heard Angela's thoughts, she was in pain, something happened. Beau looked at Paul who just nodded at him before Beau was running towards the mountain, moving as fast as he could. Beau could smell Bella's blood and could see Edward about to have his head pulled off by Victoria and Riley, but he didn't care. He ran to Angela's side, falling to his knees beside her as he looked at her throat, which was crushed, cutting off her airway meaning she was slowly suffocating. "Okay. Um...grab my hand if you don't want me to turn you and if you do then don't grab it."