Chapter 2

Side Effects.

Chapter 2:

"Who is he...?" i mumbled to myself biting my fingernail. I have a terrible

habit of doing that. I looked at his icon. He looks strangely familiar. I shook my head closing my laptop. I laid back, starring at the ceiling again. My phone suddenly vibrated and i looked at the bright screen.

From: Tiaa<3:

"Heey ! Want to go out ? Catch up on everything ? :)"

I thought about it for a second. I guess i could use a little time out.

To: Tiaa<3:

"Sure! Give me 10 to get ready!"

I pressed send and got up grabbing my hair brush on the side of my bed brushing my long black hair. I looked at the prescribed pills on my bedside table and took one like i was suppose to. I stripped out of my grey sweatpants and put a pair of jeans on. I put a white long sleeve shirt on and a red scarf. I put my hair into a pony tail and grabbed my phone walking out of my room and up the set of stairs. I went into the bathroom and applied some mascara on my eyelashes.

My phone started vibrating and i looked at the caller id. Tia. I quickly answered.

She told me shes out front so i hung up and quietly walked out of the bathroom. Steve cant know im going out. He never wants me out. And i dont know why. I need a social life.

I snuck out safe and ran to her car out front. I got in the passanger seat and she smiled at me.

"Hey girl!!"

"Hey!" I smiled back."Where are we going?" She drove off and i prayed they didnt see her car.

"Well, i figured the mall." She shrugged and turned on the radio.

"Now heres Say Somethin by Austin Mahoneeee!!" The radio guy said and my eyes shot straight to the radio. Tia just smiled big and turned it down a little her smile fading.

"Do you have any memory of us all being friends...?" She asked slowly. I shook my head and she looked at the road tightening her grip on the stirring wheel mumbling.

"Good. He's forgotten about us.."

I looked at her confused and she just sighed.

Okay..

We got to the mall and got out walking in the entrance. It was packed. Great.

~~~~1 Hour Later~~~~

We were shopoing in Forever 21. I swear they have the cutest stuff here. But one thing hasnt left my mind all day. That Austin kid... I was afraid to ask Tia who he is.. but i did anyways. Regretting it right when the words left my mouth.

"Whos that Austin kid..." i ask casually looking at a pink long sleeve shirt. Her eyes shot to me.

"Hes Austin Mahone.. Big popstar." She rolls her eyes. i nodded.

"Well.. like who is he... to us?"

"He WAS our bestfriend. Along with Alex." She emphasized the "was".

"Whos Alex?" I asked.

"Alex Constancio. Hes cool. He still talks to me and told me he misses you." She smiled small. I nodded again.

"Can i meet him?" I ask. She smiled bigger.

"Sure! Were going out to starbucks tomorrow. Youre more than welcome to come!"

~~~~~

Tia dropped me off and i waved going to my house. I was scared of what might happen next.

I snuck through the front door safely. I tip-toed by the living room about to go down my steps to my room when all the sudden i got shoved. Hard. Falling down the wooden steps to the bottem. I screamed and my vision was blurry with tears but i saw a figure standing at the top of the stairs. Steve.

"Where were you." Steve asked.

"I-I was at the mall." I answered quietly.

"And did you ask to go to the mall...?" He slowly came down the stairs toward me.

"N-no" I stuttered. Scared. He reached me and picked me up by my hair slamming me against the door as i looked the other way. Not wanting to see his angry face.

"NEVER do that again!!" He screamed and i winced. He let me fall. Slowly letting go of my hair making everything more painful. I felt a sharp pain hit my ribs as i cried out clutching them.

"ANSWER ME" His voice echoed.

"O-okay" I choked out. He turned and dissapeared as i lay there with my eyes squeezed shut praying that he left. I laid there for a few more minutes till i picked myself up opening my door and closing it. I locked it and took my pants off slowly wincing every now and then at some of the sharp pains i felt.

I changed into shorts and a t-shirt and wiped my eyes not caring if my mascara smeared across my face. I laid on my bed. Once again starring up at the ceiling.

I just want my old life back. I havent even dealt with this for two months and i already hate my life.

I took a deep breath and rubbed my temples. I slowly let my breath out and looked over at my bedside table. My eyes landing on the white bottle of pills.....

_____________________________________

Ill leave you guys in suspense..... ;)

CHAPTER TWOOO<3 Hope you guys like it so farrr!!!! Ill be updating a lot for you guys so keep reading :)) THANK YOUU

PLEASE SEND FEEDBACKK!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3