Pierry Gasly - Liquid Courage

"You know the rule!" Max said before opening the car door. "What rule?" You teased him. He rolled his eyes. "Yeah Max, I know the rule. I won't give my number to one of your very cocky and handsome friends." Max sighed deep. "Why did I take you with me?" "Because I am a lot of fun!" "You're one of a kind, sis," Max said and laughed. He took your hand and dragged you inside. After Max his win in Monaco you had some glasses of champagne with the team, now it was time to celebrate his win with his colleagues and friends.

"Y/n Verstappen!! The better Verstappen, my favorite Verstappen." George screamed at you, definitely drunk. "Georgie!" You screamed back at him. You hugged him tight and after George, you hugged Lando, Charles and Daniel. Max was watching you closely if you were not holding someone too long, if no hands were traveling around your body. You felt Max his eyes burning on your skin, but you didn't care at the moment. Or ever, you liked to challenge him.

You were looking for the boy you liked, the one you have been talking to in secret. You instantly felt sad when you couldn't find his blue-greenish eyes. "Don't look so sad, he is just using the restroom." Charles whispered in your ear, you smiled at him. You didn't know you were looking so sad.

Charles was one of the boys you were allowed to talk to since he has a girlfriend, so he was one of your best friends around track. Some of the boys were off-limit, that was part of Max's rule. You could come to his races and the after-parties but you couldn't talk to anyone single. You loved your brother but sometimes he was a little overprotective and dramatic.

You were in your own world so you were startled when someone touched your shoulder. "Hey, it's just me." Pierre said and smiled at you. You hugged him tight and just a little bit longer than the other boys. The feeling of his arms wrapped around your body was the best feeling in the world. "Hey hey hey, too much skin touching too less alcohol flowing." Said Max, who had already more drinks than you would have the whole evening. He pushed himself between you and Pierre and handed you both two glasses with a pinkish liquid. "CHEERS." He screamed and danced silly. You laughed at your brother, what a dork. You wanted to say something to Pierre but you saw that he was dragged away by Max.

You got a seat next to Charles at the bar. "So how are things between you and the Alpha boy doing?" He asked curiously. "Okay, I guess? We haven't talked much in real life. We talk a lot on Snapchat and WhatsApp but that's it. What if he doesn't like me the way I like him?" You started to worry. "No, no, no, believe me y/n. He is into you, like really into you." Charles said without hesitation. "Your brother is just a little tiny bit in the way, but we have a plan. Don't worry too much y/n, just have a little fun tonight." Charles said and handed you a sparkling blue drink.

You felt your phone vibrating in your purse, normally you didn't look much at your phone while at a party, but something in your guts said that you had to look.

Luckily you did, Pierre texted you.

P: I want to hold you in my arms
P: I want to stare at your beautiful blue eyes
Sent 12:03 am

You showed the text messages to Charles. "Maybe you're right." You admitted to Charles. He smiled at you. "Maybe you should read the next text message." He said with a huge grin and he winked at you.

P: I want to kiss your lips
Sent 12:05 am

P: I want to touch every part of your body
Sent 12:07 am

Your heart was beating like it was trying to escape your chest, blood rushing through your veins, butterflies flying around in your stomach. It has been a long time since someone gave you this feeling.

Pierre was always sweet and kind towards you but he never said things like this, maybe the alcohol was playing a part of it but you liked this side of him. You looked in his direction and at the same time, he looked in your direction. You showed him your phone and he winked at you, which made you blush. He got up and walked in your direction. When he was near you he bent towards your ear. "Meet me on the roof in five." He whispered in your ear.