Pierre Gasly - Royal

A part two for the one shot Pierre Gasly - Getaway car. Once again I had too much inspiration to only write one part. 😏

* I wrote this part when Pierre was still with AlphaTauri
—————————————————————————Pierre's POV
Pierre walked through the hallway of the hotel building he was staying at, he was still thinking about y/n. How could he have never seen you there before? He was there at least once a month for meetings with AlphaTauri. Pierre was excited about seeing you again tomorrow. He turned the corner and saw someone sitting in front of his door, it was Lando.

"Where have you been?" Before Pierre could answer Lando added. "You smell like female." "I had to attend that event from AlphaTauri, remember?" "Yeah, I know. Which ended two and a half hours ago! We were supposed to hang out, remember?" "Well, I met someone there and we left early and ate dinner together somewhere else." "And then you ended up in bed with her and now you will never see her again?" Lando filled in. "Actually, we had a lot of fun and no, we didn't end up in bed. We didn't even kiss. We are hanging out again tomorrow." "What about the boys and me? We had plans to go to the beach." "We can accidentally run into each other there? I just want some time with her alone first." "Okay, Mr. I am not falling in love easily. We will be there around one." "Perfect." Pierre and Lando gave each other a bro hug and went their separate ways.

Y/n's POV
You just walked out of your garden when Pierre turned around the corner, speaking about timing. You walked to the trunk and placed your bag in it. You took place on the passenger's seat and hugged Pierre. You both wanted to kiss each other's cheek which resulted in a half kiss on the lips and half on the cheek. You felt the blood rushing to your cheeks. "Good morning, y/n." Pierre said and gave you a lazy smile. "Good morning, Pierre. Nice to you see you again so soon."

"You look very beautiful today." Pierre said and pressed a kiss on your cheek. You were dressed in a white beach dress with a brown belt, a big pair of sunglasses, and a white pair of sandals. Under the dress, you wore a navy blue bikini and in your hand, you had a big straw hat. "Thank you Pierre, you look very handsome too.'' You complimented him. Pierre started the engine en drove away.

"Y/n, I am not trying to be a stalker or something but when I tried to look you up on Instagram this morning. I couldn't find you." You chuckled softly, of course he couldn't find you. Your Instagram profile was private and you didn't use your own name. ''I will follow you on Instagram, then you can follow me back.'' You said and immediately looked him up on Instagram. ''Not to be rude, but I don't think I will notice you because of all the notifications I get. Here, follow yourself.'' Piere gave you his phone and password.

''Can you put some sunscreen on my back, please?'' You undressed in front of Pierre. ''Pierre?'' You raised your eyebrow at him. ''Yeah, I can do that.'' Pierre didn't look you in the eyes, the only thing he looked at was your body. You rolled your eyes at him. ''My eyes are up here, you know.'' ''Yeah, I know. I am sorry, y/n. I was a bit distracted, blue looks amazing on you.'' ''Thank you.'' You were blushing again. Pierre rubbed the sunscreen on your back, his hands felt good on your shoulders. His grip was firm, his fingers soft. You closed your eyes, this was the best feeling ever.

"Is it okay if some of my friends will come too?" Pierre asked you. "Yeah, of course. The more the merrier." You said excitedly. "Good because they are already here." Pierre said awkwardly and pointed at three guys and a girl walking in your direction. "You already invited them?" The girl waved at you and you waved back at her. "Well not really. I forgot that I already had plans with them but I didn't want to cancel on you because I really wanted to see you again." He said and pouted his lips. "Ugh, I will forgive you because you're so adorable." You touched his nose with your fingertip. You nearly crashed your lips on his, but your last functional brain cell found its sanity.