Daniel Ricciardo - Shut your mouth

You picked up a set of keys from your office and drove to the apartment you were working on. Your job was to design and style the interior of people their houses. You had done this job for three years now but the apartment you were working on now was one of your favorites.

You were almost done with the interior of this apartment but something just didn't seem right so you decided to stay a little longer and went through all of the notes you made with your client. It was a beautiful two-floor apartment with on the first floor an open kitchen with a kitchen island, a huge living room, a bar, a balcony, and a "small" bathroom. There was a spiral staircase in the middle of the living room that took you upstairs to two massive bedrooms, a simulator room, a second bathroom, and a study room. Oh, and there was also a massive balcony with a jacuzzi on it.

The owner was surprisingly nice to you and trusted you with his credit card from the first second. During the intake, you brought a lot of magazines so your client could make a mood board so his ideas could be visualized. He was surprised by the way you worked but it immediately created a bond between the two of you. Normally you didn't stay long at an address after the appointment but you stayed here several times for drinks and even one time for dinner.

You were upstairs, staring at a massive white wall. This was one of the items that didn't feel finished, there was just too much white. You ripped a few pages out of a magazine and taped them to the wall, much better. Those pieces of paper couldn't stay there so maybe it was an idea to replace them with pictures. 

You were just walking down the stairs when the owner of the apartment entered his house. ''Hey Daniel, I think I have a solution for the white wall upstairs.''  You said excitedly. "Hey, y/n. That's great but I didn't know you were still working at this time?" "Yeah, sorry. Somethings didn't feel right and I had some time today so I decided to stay a little longer." "Don't be sorry, you know you can come over any time," Daniel said and smiled at you.

"I know it isn't finished yet but I wanted to show my friends your incredible work, if that's alright?" "Yeah, of course. It's your house." "Mind giving us a tour?" One of his friends asked. You shrugged your shoulders and looked at Daniel. "Lead the way!" Daniel said and the five guys followed you around the house.

"Y/n, are you staying for drinks?" Daniel asked after the house tour. He agreed with you about the pictures on the wall upstairs so you quickly ordered a lot of different frames for the pictures. Which pictures and in what size Daniel wanted them was something for another day.

You looked at your watch. "I would love to but I have another appointment."  "At this time? What are you up to?" Pierre asked curiously. You were a little hesitant at first but finally said: "Come and see for yourself." You handed the five of them tickets for tonight's show. "A night lounge?" Daniel asked surprisingly. "Bring those tickets and your entrance and drinks will be free." You said mysteriously. "Well count us in," Max said. "Nice, see you later tonight boys." You grabbed your bag and said goodbye to the boys.

When you left the apartment you had to catch your breath. Did you just invite your most handsome client and his friends to your nightlife adventures?! You weren't ashamed that you are an exotic dancer but you never had invited one of your clients to watch you, especially not when they were very handsome and attractive.

The first few hours you had bar duty so when Daniel and his friends arrived they didn't know that you were one of the women who were going to dance for them. '''Hey boy's, glad that you made it.'' You greeted them when they stood at the bar to order some drinks. ''It's nice to see you again, y/n,'' Daniel said and kissed your cheek once. You brought them to a table next to the podium and served them their drinks. "Enjoy your drinks, I will see you later again." Little did they know that the next time they would see you was the time that you were on the podium in front of them.