Week three

(About time we get into the actual plot)

Cherry POV
I woke up today and was informed it was time for another week, joy. Don't get me wrong, ever since last week I was way more confident that I loved Keith. I was just wondering if Keith loved me...last time we were together he barely looked at me. He even mentioned some pico kid he used to date. I love Keith, but I don't want to hear about his exes! Anyways, today it's revealed that we're going against-

Keith's POV
"PICO?!" I said in surprise when looking at the paper. I wasn't with cherry at the time but I supposed I'd look at the paper early to see. God, i wasn't ready to face him yet! Especially with that dream I had last night, I'm not ready! I supposed I would have to face this eventually...I wonder how pico's feeling.

Picos POV
Nene walked in and pointed a knife at me. "What's up loser?" I wasn't in the mood then. "Fuck off." I said. She left me alone, but only after a few suspicious looks. Fuck, I'm facing Keith?! I could never, but I guess I do want to win that girl. So I just got on my usual shirt and pants and practically drowned myself in cologne. I got to the train station early and started smoking a cig.

3rd person POV
Slowly Keith walked up, the memories flooding back. Pico jumped off the boombox and started talking. "Couldn't resist me anymore, huh?" Said the cocky ginger. "Fuck off! I'm just here to win the contest!" Groaned the blue haired boy. The ginger spoke "you think you're gonna win? That's cute."

Keith POV
Even for being bad at rapping, the first song was surprisingly easy. "Go pico, yeah, yeah, go pico, oh" I repeated. The first two songs were kinda chill, but next we had a song called blammed.

Cherry POV
I see the way pico looks at my boyfriend, I swear, if he steals Keith away from me I will tear him limb from limb. The last song in the album was admittedly really good still. But all I could think about was this ginger trying to steal MY boyfriend away from ME. Right as I was about to take Keith home, dad called and said I needed to go home immediately. I wanted to scream, to yell, to do ANYTHING! But you never disobey dad, I learnt that the hard way.

Keith's POV
Cherry left, and it was only then I realized I forgot to ask her if I could stay with her from now on. Pico looked back at me "uh, Keith, now you can go home you know." I didn't know how to tell him I didn't HAVE a home. "I...can't" I didn't know what to tell him. And so instead I just let it all out, and by the end it was dark by the time I was finished telling him. After telling him all that, he offered to let me stay at his place before me and cherry marry. I accepted happily.