Her prison

(This is a cherry one-off of her in prison)

Whole page in cherry POV
"Ow! Shit!" I was yet again awoken by some rude demons playing around. Keith would never treat me like this, he would wake me up gently. I missed him so much, and instead of being with him, I'm left with some idiot henchmen while Pico moves in on Keith. I never should have contacted his parents, I wish I never even met Keith! Oh, so I suppose I owe some explanation to what happened after that day.

~flashback~
All of us were questioned, Keith's mother Especially for stabbing Keith. We had thought he died, but that bitch Pico had showed up at the last second with the police. After being questioned, my parents were called, hearing I got in trouble. This normally wasn't going to be a big deal, but because their daughter was almost arrested, their record was tainted for a bit. The most they could do was put me in 'demon prison' where I couldn't escape with my powers. I suppose it was better than death, but because there was no girls and boys prison due to how it didn't have many people being arrested, I got grouped with the other failure henchmen. I've been here for two months, and I still haven't gotten to escape.

~end of flashback~

And this is where I've been ever since, basically rotting away. These henchmen are failures at being cool and collected, and the work is hard. Even though its amazing here, as I explained, I still want to escape this place. I can't take it anymore! Breaking out is my mission, Keith is my target, and nobody will stop me. And if pico says anything about it, he can be decapitated like the rest.

(Short chapter? Yes! Just needed to introduce the Cherry redemption arc somehow so.)