Back in your arms

3rd person POV
Keith woke up the next morning, after the best sleep of his life. But when he saw who he was sleeping with, he almost fell down the building. After pico caught him, they started to wonder what to do. "Well, at least I know you love me Keith, but, you're unemployed. And with my record? We're kinda fucked."

Keith POV
I reassured pico that it didn't matter, I would love him no matter what. In fact, I knew where we could get a job. It wasn't the best job in the world, but it gave me enough money to barely survive. We eventually got better jobs, and I had to quit working. During those years, I was at my happiest, I loved pico way too much. But then, one day, 4 years after we had broken things off with Cherry and went to the roof, they showed up. No, not just cherry, but my parents too. At the time, pico wasn't home, so I couldn't ask him for help. "Oh Keith~" Cherry teased at me, but those emotions were gone already. I was confident pico would show up. But then-

Pico pov
I was told I had to stay late at work?! I just wanted to be home with Keith, he always made these bad days better. I called him when my boss wasn't watching, but he didn't pick up. Huh, weird, Keith is always a quick person to respond. I started to get worried, and ended up taking off tons of my vacation to get to his house, oh...oh shit.

Cherry POV
"And now, your little boyfriend can't even save you! So just come back with me, and live with your parents!" Keith struggled against me, even though I was choking him, I didn't feel bad. He deserved this, he broke my heart, and ran away from his parents! That's when the door burst open, shit, it was him again. I will never let him have my sweet keithy! "What the hell- can you freaks just leave him the fuck alone already?" That stupid ginger asked. "Keith, my dear boy, do you want to be with your loving parents. Or some dirty street rat?" His caring mother (not really but back to the story) asked.

3rd person POV
"No!" Keith shouted out at the top of his lungs. His parents were insulted, and they did not take it lightly. "Keith, come here right now, or the knives might be coming close to your heart tonight!" His father threatened, anger in his voice. And although Keith was shaking with fear, he managed to struggle out words. "I, love pico, and have never loved you. Parents are supposed to love and care for their children, and I have never seen you do anything close to that. So, please, get the fuck out of my house." His father was shocked, Keith's mother was not as shocked however. "yoU LITTLE SHIT-" At this moment, his mother lunged at him with a knife, stabbing his chest. It was also at this moment sirens were heard, and Keith was shocked. "A-Ayo what the f-fuck?" Keith managed to struggle out somehow, breathless. It was at this moment the police showed up, at a bad scene. Keith's father was holding him down for his mother to stab him, and cherry was cheering the whole thing on. Everyone was questioned, but only Pico was believed, as he wasn't stabbing anybody. After, Keith was promptly rushed to the hospital.

(I know it's confusing but I continued the story because it felt incomplete 😭 just bare with me, there's still more to go, I swear)