Oh, fuck

(Okay this is where it actually gets good I swear.)

Keith POV
Pico asked if I wanted to go for a walk, okay, I guess. In the time since he found me and took me to his house, we had actually become pretty considerable friends. He probably would need to walk to keep up that super hot body of his. It's there again, damnit, that word again, hot. Pico, hot, it's just there tormenting me every time I'm in the same room as him. But now, that's a lie, I have a girlfriend, and pico probably does too. And there's also no way in hell I'm gay...right?

Picos pov
Okay, today is the day that I make a bold decision. I'm going to tell Keith how I feel, or, more accurately, SHOW him how I feel. I feel a walk to where we first met would be fitting. "So, why are we here again?" He asked, cute as ever. "I just thought this view was nice, it remind me of you." Keith looked confused momentarily. "How so?" He asked, confused as ever. "It's so pretty, just like you" I hinted at Keith. He looked so confused at what I was hinting at. That's when all of a sudden, no warning, I kissed him full on the lips. His lips were well kept, as opposed to mine, which were really chapped. It reminded me of the kiss we had when we were kids, without the breakdown, of course. As we kissed a train went by, shooting wind into our faces, making it seem even more romantic. It lasted a full 7 seconds, with Keith still with shock from the kiss. "Oh, oh wait, fuck I'm so sorry Keith!" He was frozen in shock, oh god, what the hell did I do?

Keith POV
Oh god, the feelings for pico, I thought they were bad before but now they're back. And, they're stronger than ever. What am I going to do? But damn, that kiss was amazing. His lips against mine reminded me of that time when we were 13. Even a train flew by, making the kiss seem even more romantic. "Oh fuck, I'm sorry." He mumbled out, no need to apologize, I liked it, let's do it again. Thoughts like these were ringing through my head. I didn't get time to react, however, because just like clockwork, she was there. Well, I was wrong before, I have never seen her this mad before. We're fucked.

3rd person POV
Cherry leaped at pico trying to rip him limb from limb. I'll deal with Keith later, this mistake has to go first, she thought. Although Keith probably should've been loyal to his girlfriend, he actually considered helping Pico, but before he could even do anything, the little demon lifted pico into the air. Pico strangled out his words, trying to breathe. "You hng, little bitch! No wonder Keith doesn't want to date you, you psycho!" This personally insulted cherry, who let her guard down to try to hurt pico. Pico used this opportunity to hit her with a few bullets. "Augh! Little shit!" After this, pico took Keith's hand with a firm grip, and took him to run off somewhere. To where? Who knows? Just as long as it was away from that mini devil.