J - 11

"How dare you dare me, Jennie Kim?"

Lisa said in a soft sexy tone while smirking and looking at me intently — my jaw dropped. She's teasingly pulling up her oversized shirt exposing her mouth-watering abs! Damn, I'm literally dying at the moment. Then she went on pulling down the side of her shorts, boldly showing off her fucking gorgeous hip bone.

"Are you enjoying this, Miss Kim?"

She asked seductively, I nodded while still staring at her gorgeously sexy body. My eyes were bugging out as I was leaning on the headboard while my legs are crossed and frozen in one place. It's like I was caught off guard cause of my own foolishness.

"That king-sized bed looks too big, you shouldn't be sitting on it alone," she winked then mischievously smirked at me.

Crap, what a damn tease! What happened to that innocent baby Lalisa? Where's she now? She slowly walked towards the bed and crawled up, gently landing on top of my lap. She sat with both her legs widely spread open, I can feel the sides of her inner thighs touching my waist.

"How about this?"

She asked before pulling her huge shirt up, allowing me to slide inside her t-shirt and out of its head hole — we are now sharing the same oversized t-shirt, our faces are just an inch away from each other — skin touching skin. Fuck, why did I even wore a shirt today? Lol.

"Feel better?"

She asked waggishly, I nodded while trying to breathe normally. 'Cause who tf can breathe normally at this point in time? Tell me, bitches! I am vulnerable and too soft for this.

"But didn't you tell me you like it better when I'm naked?"

She slowly unhooked her bra and placed it on my trembling hand. Fuck! I nervously grabbed it and held it tightly. Then she gently pressed her body against me, allowing only two things to separate her bazooms' from fully touching mine — my bra and shirt.

"Is this the sexy dance you've been wanting, Jennie Kim? But... you like naked, right?"

She casually took off her shorts and sat back again on my lap, pressed her body against me and started to do body rolls again — lustfully brushing her body against me. I can feel almost all of her sensual parts touching my skin. Imagine being inside Lalisa Manobal's t-shirt, who is now wearing nothing but her underwear. What the actual fuck?

"Rock with me babe," she softly whispered in my ear while holding me around her arms, still doing slow and sexy body rolls, "Jennie, aren't you curious what's inside my shirt?"

"Ki-kinda," I stuttered before swallowing hard.

"You can take a peep then."

She carefully slid my head down her t-shirts' head hole, I closed my eyes cause I like surprises. Haha! When I felt that I'm already inside the shirt, I slowly opened my eyes and voila! I saw these two flawless kittens with pink noses, flashing right before my very eyes. Before I could even touch it, she suddenly pulled me back up.

"How was it?" she winked at me naughtily.

"Lisaaaaaaaaaa, this is torture!!"

I squeezed both her cute cheeks together that made her mouth form an "O" haha! I really had to do it, I just couldn't help myself, she's too cute to handle! Her face turned like a "dory-talking-to-whales" and her facial reaction is priceless! Which literally made me laugh so hard, she was very pissed but still so cute!