Chapter 1- Meeting Paige

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

Instagram: c.hloe.wn

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

TYSM~

Tony and his crew were in the garage, adding upgrades to their cars and talking casually until they heard a low, grumbling sound. Tony poked his head out from under his car.

"What was that?" He asked in alarm. 

"Just me bro", Cisco replied as he lept off his truck, "I'm starved, can we go get tacos?" 

"How did you know I was hungry too?"Tony exclaimed.

 "I'm not done with my upgrades yet. Y'all can go without me. I'm not the one who's going to die in my car." Layla says with a swish of her hair, and Echo quickly nodded in agreement.

   Tony, Cisco, and Frostee made their way to their newly upgraded cars and drove off, leaving a cloud of smoke behind. 

"Talk about dramatic." Echo rolled her eyes.

They made it to the taco truck in a blink of an eye.

 "Did the girls ask us to buy them anything?" Cisco asked as he crunched into a taco. Tony was about to reply when a shiny black Lamborghini Aventador drifted into the empty parking space between their cars. The car door opened and a lady with reflective sunglasses and purple balayage hair stepped out of the car and strode to the taco truck.

"Wha-," Tony gawked at the mysterious lady and he tripped over a rock, spilling his taco and soda onto the Lamborghini Aventador.

"Typical Tony," Frostee groaned, "Always getting into trouble. Cisco gasped as they saw the lady walking back to her car.

    "I am so so sorry," Tony apologized as he panicked to scrape the taco and removed the soda cup. 

"Stop! What do you think you're doing?" The lady called. Tony drew his hands back and unblocked the view of the (kind of) ruined car. 

"Oh that's nothing," the lady replied as she handed Tony one of her freshly purchased tacos, "Sorry for shouting, I thought you were trying to break in. Name's Paige Ivy." 

Tony breathed a sigh of relief as he slightly tilted his head upwards, "Tony Toretto." He answered, "Are you a street racer too?" Paige nodded.

"I'd love to race you one day. Tomorrow at 8 pm sharp. Meet me here." Paige jumped into her car and zoomed away.