The Final Chapter- Epilogue

Hey guys! This is the final chapter of this story! Thank you all so much for sticking with me and voting. I am beginning another story but I am having trouble thinking up the problem/conflict of the story. Please help me by commenting down below. Please also remember to vote! Thank you all so much! Presenting...... The final Chapter!

      The castle of Flamelandia stood empty. Tony, his crew, Shashi, and Paige walked around the castle, looking for the Black Rose. They found it along with many stolen objects. "Whoa," Tony exclaimed when he walked up to the Black Rose. 

     "This thing is dope," Echo added as she gently touched the car's hood with her hand. Paige opened the car door and the car roared to life. 

     "Whoa!" they all shouted and jumped out of the way. Paige poked her head out of the car. 

     "Get in line people." They all scrambled in line to be first. Since Ford was going to jail, the island now belonged to Tony and Paige. The first thing they did was to knock down the castle because of the bad memories. 

     "Haha! This is power!" Tony shouted as he drove the swinging wrecking ball into the castle. The demolition crew arrived and we handed it over to them. 

     "What do you plan to do with this island?" Layla asked. 

     "I just got the greatest idea," Shashi replied, "Let's build our own private spy headquarters right here." 

     "Where are we going to get the money?" Cisco asked. 

     "Tony will scrub the bathrooms." Paige grinned. 

     "Hey! I'm right here!" Tony grumbled. 

     "Seriously, how are we going to get the money?" Echo asked. 

     "I'm hosting a race next week. The prize money is 1 million dollars. You can enter. You might win. If you and your team come in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, I'll triple the money." Paige told them. 

     "3 million," Frostee 's eyes widen. 

     "You're on," Layla said. 

     "I'm no chicken," Tony added. Paige smirked. " You are lucky that Shashi and I aren't racing. But you're up against the best drivers in the world. They are even more intense than Layla's, no offense."

      "None taken," Layla replied. Cisco pulled out the portable mansion. 

"Can we use this again?"                                                          

     During the party, Shashi did the unthinkable. He got down on one knee. "Paige, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Silence filled the room. 

     "Say yes already!" Tony grumbled. 

     "Yes!" Paige exclaimed and everyone burst out into cheers as they kissed. Cisco released a thousand balloons into the sky.  

     Tony grabbed Layla's wrist and pulled her close, "I really want to kiss you right now." Layla smiled.

 "Then kiss me."

   Needless to say, Tony and his team won the race, earned the three million, and a few more (as a gift from Paige), and the headquarters were constructed. Tony smiled and thought, "There might be more villains in the future, more family problems, and all the bad things on earth. But right now, I got my family, my sister, and the most amazing girl on earth. That's okay because that's all I need." Paige laughed.

 "Did you know you just said that out loud?"

 "Aww, lugnuts!"

THE END!!!!!! (I'll release my second story when this story gets 80+ votes so share it with your friends!) Comment below for the next story's conflict! If I get a good conflict really soon, I'll release my story early :) ILYSM! THX 4 Sticking with me 'till the end guys, it means a lot! :))) Darkstar out!