Chapter 12- Flamelandia

Hey readers! Sorry if you didn't like my last chapter. My sister wanted to write the ending so yeah...   

     The awkward silence lingered in the air. Paige dropped her taco and Cisco caught it, just in time. Mitch pulled back and ran away. "Chicken," Layla snorts. "I knew you guys were weird but do these things happen every day?" Shashi asks. "No, that's just today," Frostee replies. " We have a mission to finish. It's almost midnight, we should start our cars." Paige says all serious-. Mitch saw everyone nod their heads and he whined. "Where are you going? Take me with you!" Paige exchanged glances with Shashi.                                                                                                                       

"Yes, but you will need to keep this a secret. Tell no one. Understand, Mitch?" Shashi said, "We will need to keep your key car," he cringed and continued, "Ransom just in case you do tell someone." Mitch quickly agreed and they walked to their cars. " We need to not attract attention. So we will need to limit our vehicles. At most 3-4 cars." Frostee reported and continued, " The trip will be two hours. So when we arrive, it will be about 2 a.m. We will need to camp there before dawn breaks and we will storm the palace in the morning." Everyone nodded and got in their cars, Paige with Shashi, Tony with Layla, Cisco with Frostee, and Echo and Mitch. "Land Ahoy!" Cisco shouted as he saw glimpses of Flamelandia. "Y'all ready?" shouted Layla, and she responded with enthusiastic cheers.                                                                                                              

They drove into the dark jungle until they came to the clearing. "Let's camp here for the night," Tony suggested and parked his car. "Who said anything about camping?" Shashi exclaimed. he and Paige pulled a box the size of a baby elephant out of the trunk. Paige pressed the big red button and the box quickly formed into a structure. " Did you really think I'd sleep in a tent?" she shuddered. In front of their eyes was a small mansion that hovered above the ground. The mansion opened and a blue ray of light sucked Shashi's car into the mansion garage. The blue ray of light sucked Shashi and Paige into the mansion. A few moments later, the blue ray sucked the remaining cars in. " Aww lugnuts, not my car!" Tony groaned but his face was quickly replaced by a smile as the blue light sucked him and his friends inside too. Cisco and Mitch made midnight snacks that Echo devoured, Frostee was in the lab, experimenting with high-tech equipment, while Tony, Layla, Paige, and Shashi chatted. "Where did you get this portable mansion?" Shashi replied, "It was a present for Paige when I asked her to be my girlfriend." Tony crossed his arms and jutted his bottom lip out, " I want one too." Paige laughed," It's one of a kind. Don't worry, I'll share it with you." Layla rubbed her eyes," I'm going to bed, you won't be able to fight anyone if y'all don't sleep." They all started walking off until Paige called, "Y'all are going the wrong way!" Shashi laughed and kissed her.                                                    

 Paige awoke," I feel like storming a castle right now," Paige punched Shashi's abs. Shashi awoke with a surprised grunt, "I'm up, let's go." They drove deeper into the forest and they saw a castle in front of them. Paige's boots clicked as she walked into the throne room. "Hello, Bexley." An icy voice greeted her.