Chapter 9- Back to Reality

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

Instagram: c.hloe.wn

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

  "Paige Ivy!" 

Everyone burst into cheers as both cars skidded to a stop. Daphne came out and slammed the door.

 "Paige the rat cheated, didn't you see her?" Everyone nervously shook their heads.  "I am SO OUT OF HERE!" She shouted and got in her car, "I HATE YOU BEXLEY TORETTO! I WILL GET MY REVENGE IF ITS THE LAST THING I'LL EVER DO!" She drove off, and Paige's mouth dropped open in horror.                                                                                                                                                        

"Bexley Toretto? Who is that?" Tony asked and Paige buried her face into Shashi's chest. Shashi hugged her and stroked her hair. Paige stepped back out, "Truth is, Bexley Toretto is me." Layla's eyes widened, "Are you? What do you mean?" Paige squeezed her eyes shut, "It means... thatiamtonyssister!" She says in a jumble. "What!" Tony screams. "I am your sister Tony!" Paige says and Tony embraces her. "That's why you look so similar," Echo says. "How and when did this happen?" Layla asked, confused.                                                                                                                                    "Listen closely, "Paige says, 'When I was a little girl, both of our parents were famous street racers. One time, when I was 6 and Tony was 2, we were at our parent's race. There was a horrible crash and my mom didn't make it. My dad, however, fell into a coma. At the scene, it was pure chaos so someone took the chance to kidnap me. I screamed and shouted for Tony and they chloroformed me so I fell unconscious." Cisco gasped and urged Paige to continue," I lost touch with Tony that day and the people who kidnapped me were really good and fed me well. I guess Tony was taken in by Dom when I grew up, I rewatched the race, and I found out who killed my parents, it wasn't an accident, for it was planned and the person was Daphne Flame's mother, Dixie Flame. I and Dixie were each other's enemies, when I was 16, I got a call from the hospital, they said that my dad was awake. Ten whole years he spent in a coma. I visited him but sadly, he only had a few memories of me, unable to bear the sadness, I left. I only saw him again when they contacted me to say that he was getting married to Dixie Flame, the person who almost killed him 10 years ago. I was so mad at him that I never saw him since." Paige took a deep breath and collapsed from tiredness.                                                                                                When Paige finally woke up, Shashi was carrying her into the house, the others close behind. Shashi laid her gently on the couch and draped a blanket around her. Chanda ran over, "Paige! Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Paige smiled, "Yes, some snacks, please. Cisco might need something, Chanda, please show him to the kitchen." Paige smiled mischievously as Cisco and Chanda both blushed. "I think Daphne stole the black rose. By the way, does anyone want Daphne's Ferrari? I don't want it. Let's think of a plan. Daphne went back to Flamelandia, a private island purchased by her mother some years ago."