Chapter 12- Storming the Fortress

Paige glared at the woman sitting on the throne. "Missed me, Dixie?" Paige snarled. 

     Dixie pointed a long red finger at them, "Sic." Her guards rushed forwards. Tony was the first person to knock a guard out. 

     "Come on guys, let's show them what we're made of. Tony instructed. Layla did a roundhouse kick, knocking three guards into the wall, Echo swooped in to help Mitch who a guard cornered. Mitch shot Echo a grateful smile, but Echo pretended not to see. Frostee shot some drones into the air while Cisco bashed heads. Paige and Shashi managed to go up to the throne where Dixie was sitting and thrust a punch in Dixie's face.                                                  

     "Watch it, that's my mom," Daphne growled. 

     "I think we learned that some time ago, " Shashi said, kicking Daphne, narrowly missing. 

     "GUARDS!" Daphne shrieked into her phone. "Take them out." As a swarm of armed men rushed into the room, Echo managed to get a taser and shocked Daphne's phone preventing her from calling more guards into the room. Cisco was lying on top of two guards, Frostee in the air directing his drones to soot lasers at guards. Tony and Layla had come to help Shashi and Paige fight, Daphne and Dixie. Dixie kicked Paige's stomach and Paige fell to the ground, hitting her unconscious. Tony and Shashi gasped at the exact same time. 

     "Let's finish this once and for all," Tony shouted feeling the strength from anger and also from family, they tied up the flames. Without a leader, the guards in the room stopped fighting, obviously confused. Echo and Frostee ran to Paige, who was lying on the ground. Tony walked up to the Flames and demanded to see Ford Toretto. Still grumbling about their defeat earlier, Daphne and Dixie reluctantly led them to a secret room at the bottom of the castle, where Ford was being held, hostage.           

     "Who are you?" Ford shouted, dazed by all the unfamiliar people.

    "I'm Tony. Your son." Tony gestured to Paige, who was still limp in Shashi's arms. Ford's eyes were glassy when he saw Paige. 

    "Bexley, who did this to you?" Everyone glared at Dixie.

     " She'll be fine. Shashi assured everybody. Tony grinned," We've come to save you." With those words, Dixie and Daphne slammed the door, trapping everyone inside the basement. 

     "Oh look, mom, more prisoners." Daphne sneered. 

     "Yo, we're trapped for real! This door is unbreakable reinforced steel and there's nothing we can use to break it." Layla gestured around the empty room. 

     "Wait! You guys! Where is Mitch?" Cisco asked. 

     Echo rolled her eyes, "Told you guys not to trust him, the big baby bailed on us!"               

     "No, I didn't!" Mitch shouted from outside and they heard the angry screams of Daphne and Dixie and crashing sounds. The door was dramatically flung open, "Give a cheer, 'cause the Mitch is here!" Mitch had a bucket on his head and a mop in his hand. With those words, a family was reunited and the crooks were put behind bars.

THE END!.....(or is it? comment and vote for that epilogue!)