Chapter 6- The Interrogation

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

Instagram: c.hloe.wn

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

     Shashi and Paige stepped out of the car and Paige waved at the crew. 

" Hey, what are y'all doing?" Tony blushed and a goofy smile appeared on his face. Cisco went over and invited them into the garage. 

"Come on, follow me!" Shashi spotted Layla and smirked.

 " Good to see you again," he paused as the air grew in suspense," Baby Barbecue." Layla snarled. Paige laughed and sat down on a chair. The rest of the crew sat down too. Tony opened his mouth to speak.

 "Do you know why we asked you to come here?" Shashi and Paige shook their heads. 

"We are on a mission to find a stolen car." Shashi's eyes widen. 

"That car is the fastest car and also the most expensive car, to be exact. It's also one of a kind" Frostee added. Shashi tensed and Paige had a suspicious look on her face.

 "The name of the car is . . . The Black Rose," Echo ended. 

"Oh! I know what you're trying to do!" Paige smiled, "You want us to help us with the mission? I will! Shashi has some pretty cool tech." Shashi nodded quickly. 

"No, that's not the reason. Secure the perimeter," Tony said looking sad. 

     "What is this? A trap?" Shashi shouted as he noticed that they were surrounded by agents. Paige stood up as well. She pulled out the two small sticks that held up her hair into a messy bun and the two sticks extended. She skillfully tossed one to Shashi and spun it around, ready to attack. The agents surrounding them each took a few steps forward, toward them. Tony and his crew joined the agents. 

"Please, we don't want to fight." Tony pleaded, "We only want to ask you a few questions." Paige and Shashi exchanged looks. 

"Fine," Shashi said and he reluctantly sat down. Echo sat across from them, holding a clipboard and spinning a pen in her hand. 

"First question. Do have anything to do with the Black Rose?" Shashi looked uncomfortable and replied. 

"Look, I'm not supposed to be saying this but...," he stopped and Echo tapped her clipboard with her pen. "It was supposed to be a surprise, a present for Paige." Tony frowned.

 "You would steal a car, a car so priceless no one had been able to afford before?" Shashi crossed his arms. "Okay, let me get this straight, I did not steal the car. I was the one who purchased it! And it was supposed to be a surprise present!" He groaned, throwing his head back. Paige shook her head. 

"You shouldn't have, Shash. I already have so many other cars!" Shashi nodded and continued, "It was stolen a few days ago, I was going to tell Paige and we were going to go after it and find it until you guys pulled us here." Layla rolled her eyes.

"We have every reason not to believe you after what you've done to us." Shashi turned on his phone scrolled to a page with a cheque with a huge number written on it and grinned, "I have proof."                                                                                                                                                                                                Echo wrote on the binder and gave it to the agents. The agents bowed and left. "Okay, we believe you, but do you have any idea who stole it?" Paige nodded but stayed silent and a frown appeared on her face. Shashi slammed his fist on the table and Cisco and Frostee jumped. 

"We think it's..." he paused, silence lingering in the air and he continued, "We think it was Daphne Flame, Paige's number one enemy."