Chapter 2 - The Challenge

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

Instagram: c.hloe.wn

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

TYSM~

     Tony drove back to the garage with new tacos. Tony and Frostee got out of the car when Cisco ran from the car to the couch and he pretended he didn't go buy the tacos with Tony. 

"Hey! What took you so long? My stomach was gonna die!" Cisco groaned and grabbed a taco from the taco bag. 

Echo laughed and slapped Cisco's hand teasingly.

 "Yeah, he was gonna die. Nice try big guy, these tacos are for us." And helped herself to a taco, too. 

Layla laughed, " If you guys are so hungry why are you still talking? I'm starved". 

Cisco stared at his half-eaten taco, "Did we take that long?" 

Layla shrugged, "I'm just saying." 

"Come on, what took you so long from buying these tacos?" Echo asked, bringing back the subject. 

     Tony's eyes widened and he leaned forward to whisper, "I saw a ghost". 

"Tony, " Frostee said, with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "If you are not gonna tell I'll be happy to do it," Tony grumbled and flopped back down on the couch.

"Fine. I was walking after buying the tacos and I dropped the taco that I was going to eat on the way. " Tony paused, and the suspense grew. 

"Come on! You stopped at the funniest part," Frostee groaned. Cisco nodded and through mouthfuls, threw his taco wrapper at Tony's head. Tony continued.

 "I dropped my taco and soda right on a Lamborghini Aventador. Oh, and the lady that owned it was walking back to it when it did." Echo widened her eyes, urging him to talk. "And the lady was nice about it. She told me not to worry about it. She's cool."

 Cisco threw another taco wrapper into the trash, "And get this, she offered one of her tacos to Tony, AND she challenged Tony to a race." He gasped. 

Layla narrowed her eyes. " If you are going to stop, stop when the story ends." 

"Yeah" the others chorused. 

"Stop stopping at the fun parts! That's a really bad habit." Cisco complained.

"Guess who the mysterious lady was?" Tony paused again. "Paige Ivy!" Tony waited for the others' reaction. Echo crossed her arms and shook her head," There's no way! No WAY you saw her. She's famous and I'm pretty sure that you are mistaken." Layla nodded and patted Tony on the back.

"Nice try Toretto." Tony grinned and shot Layla a challenging gaze.

 "Guess what? Paige challenged me to a race at 8 p.m. tomorrow. Do you wanna come?" 

"Oh, we'll come," Echo said as Layla nodded, "We'll tell if the real Paige is there." 

Tony smiled, "You're on! Loser buys tacos!"