2: the night.

MATURE SCENE AHEAD!!!

Sitting in between his legs, Kendra placed both hands on either of his knees. Jungkook knew what was going to happen next, even though he had never received oral sex before he had seen it in porn. Kendra chuckled, standing back up "I'm only kidding, don't be so tense."
Jungkook let out a loud breath that he didn't even know he was holding in. He was left dumbfounded, unsatisfied, and uncomfortable. What just happened? He was still in the same exact positioned, leaned back, only this time it was him looking up at her.

"Come back."  Kendra just looked down at him, shaking her head. "No. This isn't right, just think, Jungkook." It really irritated him that he couldn't understand her well, but he knew she was disagreeing. This would just be a one night thing. Something fun, something meaningful, something forgetful. It's not like this was his first time having sex or anything, so this wouldn't matter.

"Come back." He repeated, but this time with more of a demanding tone. Kendra was becoming intimidated by Jungkook. He was like a needy teenager going through puberty in her eyes. She sighed and closed the distance between her and him. It's not that she didn't want to do this but neither of them were in there right mind. It's almost like it had just dawned her that this man was an international pop star who was nearly 10 years younger than her.

Kendra shook her head. "I think we should go back to the club, Jungkook. This isn't right." He's clearly drunk, even more than she was and she hadn't even seen him drink anything but water at the club, who knows how much he had drunk before they met. His friends were probably looking for him by now, wondering where in the hell he could be. "This isn't right, Jungkook." she repeated.

Jungkook only sighed, sitting up. "Lay, Kendra." She stared at him for a moment, noticing be had become super impatient now. He was horny now. She had started this. They both wanted it so why not? As if she was put in a trance, she floated back her spot in front of Jungkook. She was back on her knees now fiddling with his belt.

His hips bucked up a bit, he wanted to feel something so badly. He was a grown up now and it was becoming harder and harder to ignore his sexual urges. Kendra pulled his pants down to his knees, his print pressing hard against his boxers. The monster was ready to be unleashed at any moment. Jungkook bit down on his lip, watching her closely as she slid his briefs down.

His dick sprung up at her, bidding her a happy hello. It wasn't the biggest she'd had, but it definitely wasn't average. She was started to believe she underestimated the younger boy too much. He let out a small moan, his lips parting with relief. She reached out for his shaft, stroking it slowly. It was too late to turn back now. She sat up properly on her knees, getting in a comfortable position. She kissed his swollen tip, given it little kitten licks to tease him. Jungkook was not amused.

Finally, she wrapped her lips around his tip, sucking on it like a lollipop. Jungkook groaned in pleasure, soft whimpers escaping his lips. He hadn't felt this before. The most he's ever gotten was a quickie from inexperienced female staff in Korea. He was afraid he'd cum quick, so he did everything in his power to lessen his moans. The pleasure was insane. Jungkook placed his hand on top of the woman's head, pushing her head down a bit and bucking his hips.

She knew he was young, so he was probably inexperienced. She took that into consideration, wanting to give him something he'd never forget. She performed oral sex for nothing more than just 5 minutes before he was huffing and twitching in her mouth. He whined, sitting up and placing both hands on her head, proceeding to face fuck her. She choked and gagged, doing the best she could to keep up with his sharp movements. Luckily, the throat torture only lasted for a quick moment before he was shooting warm ropes of semen down her throat.