15. bubbles

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

The alarm read 7:30 A.M.

Kendra rubbed her eyes, getting out of bed to stretch. Looking over to the left of her she saw Jungkook sprawled out on the guest bed. How do you set an alarm for yourself but everyone in the house wakes up besides you? She rolled her eyes in annoyance, rushing to the guest bathroom. Her normal morning sickness had kicked in. Usually she'd stay hunched over the toilet like this for half an hour.

She hadn't even realized Jungkook was up until she felt his hands tugging at her hair, holding it in place behind her back. He was sitting beside her on the ground, rubbing her back as she continued to throw up. Unfortunately, this was one of the many downsides of pregnancy.

Jungkook helped her up from the ground once she was done, guiding her over to the sink, helping her brush her teeth. Once she was done, he walked her over to the tub, running her a warm bubble bath. It was moments like this that gave her a little bit of hope in him. Maybe he hadn't been so bad after all. While he was running the water, she undressed herself, feeling a little insecure about the weight gain. Jungkook didn't seem to care at all though. He was rather obsessed with grabbing onto her thigh fat especially.

The situation between them just seemed so right. Maybe he had finally opened his eyes and realized he needed to step up and be more mature about things. Grabbing onto her hand, he helped her into the bathtub, letting her sit with her back against the wall of the tub. She closed her eyes as the warm water accepted her tired body. Jungkook grabbed a towel from the cabinet that she showed him when they first got here. He soaked the towel in the warm soapy water before lathering her body.

Kendra sighed, letting her shoulder's relax as he massaged them. He even cracked her neck, being gentle, but firm. She couldn't stop thinking about how his hands were wrapped around her throat the night before. The memories of last night flooded her mind for the first time that day. He really rocked her world. Again. The sex was just too good. She hated how good it felt, he ruined her plans to be mad at him.

How could you hold a grudge when he's slanging dick left to right like that?

Opening her sleepy eyes she smiled at him, dimples on full display. He smiled back at her, those butterflies welling up in his stomach again. She was like a goddess and he was nothing. He knew he couldn't handle her but for some reason he kept forcing himself too. She was trapped in his heart and there was not a thing she could do about it.

Did she actually even like him? Jungkook constantly had to ask himself this question. In all honesty, it didn't seem as if she really liked him. Maybe she just had to force herself to like him for the sake of the baby. What mother would want her child to be fatherless? Maybe if he thought about it that way he could stop caring about her so much. Invalidating his own feelings was the first step in getting over her. He knew all too well this relationship wouldn't workout and would have to be strictly co-parenting.

Who was he kidding? They had just had sex 4 times in a single night.

Their relationship was so confusing, but now wasn't the time to think about that. They needed to figure out what to do about the baby first. "Hey. Where is the baby living?" He asked. That smile on Kendra's face dropped slowly. She didn't even know the answer to that question. It would definitely be unfair to him to keep the baby away from him in America, but there's no way in hell she'd send her daughter to Korea. "I don't know." She really didn't know. She didn't really even want to think about that part right now.

Having two parents from two completely different parts of the world would be so complicated. Kendra sat up, letting Jungkook's hands naturally remove themselves from her body. "I think she'll stay with me." She spoke slowly, not because she thought he didn't understand, but because she wanted to see his reaction. As she suspected his face wasn't too happy. "What about me?" He asked. "I was getting to that part, Jungkook." She scolded him for interrupting her, even though she really had nothing to say.

"You just have to visit when you can." Honestly, she didn't want her child in Korea, especially without her. If Jungkook wanted to see his daughter he would need to come to America to see her. "I don't want her away from me. She needs her mom. She needs you too, but she needs me a little bit more, Jungkook." Hopefully he understood where she was coming from. "Plus, I don't want anyone seeing her with you. I don't want anyone trying to hurt her."

It sounded harsh but it was the truth. Jungkook was an idol. He had millions of fans around the world who would die to be in her shoes and she knows they wouldn't take him having a child lightly, let alone with a black woman. She didn't want Jungkook to have to make any changes to his career, he was still young and had an entire life to enjoy. A child was a huge responsibility and she could see Jungkook wasn't ready to take care of a kid on his own.

Jungkook didn't respond, he understood her though. He knew she was right but his pride didn't want to admit it. It hurt him knowing he had put himself and a stranger in a situation like this due to being careless. Some times he thought about how it would be if he never acknowledged the pretty woman dressed in gold at the club that night.

Things would be different—Better for the both of them. If only he had just looked the other way. If only he hadn't noticed her walking his way. If only she hadn't worn that gold dress. He mentally facepalmed himself, a little regretful, but if he could rewind that night and experience it all over again he would.

After a while of playing in the bubbles and giving each other fawn eyes he had finally helped her out of the bath. It was 10:02 by the time they came out of the bathroom. He dried her off before sending her off to her room so she could get dressed for the day. He was happy that he could finally spend a good day with her again, but something in his chest still tried telling him this was wrong.