✨No heads up✨

Y/Ns POV
I started shaking so much. Right now I'm taking a pregnancy test because I have been feeling super nauseous. I sat on the counter and waited for the test to show. Once I saw they were pregnant I had so many mixed emotions. From being happy to being scared because having a baby will be super amazing but i don't know if Devin, my husband of three years will want it. I sat in the bathroom not knowing what to do but one thing is for sure, I can't have this baby. I don't think Devin will want it and he will probably leave me so I can't have that happen to me. I got up and went to our shared room and grabbed my laptop. I searched some abortion pills. I found good reviewed pills so I did what I had to do and ordered them. I sat in the bed and breathed. I then heard the door open. "Baby! I'm home!" I heard Devin yell. I quickly hid the pregnancy test in my bag and went out. "Hey baby" I said. He smiled and gave me a kiss. Let's see how this goes

1 week later
The pills have came and I'm hoping they work. As hard as this is for me, I think it's a better choice. I took two of them and swallowed them with water. I grabbed the pill bottle and hid it behind the tv

Couple days later
It's clear to say the pills worked. I took a lot of pregnancy test and then all came out negative. I was in the kitchen cooking dinner when Devin came from behind me and gave me a hug. "Hey baby" he said. "Hey babe" I said. "Imma be upstairs if you need me" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and nodded. He went upstairs. I turned the oven off and waited for the food to cool down. Not even five seconds later I hear my name being yelled out."Y/N!" Devin yelled coming downstairs. "What baby?" I asked. "What the fuck is this!?" He said coming in the kitchen. I saw the pills and his hand and he looked pissed. "What's this?". "Where did you find those" I said trying to get them out his hands. "It's abortion pills! Abortion pills Y/N!" He yelled. "Why do you have them?" He asked. "Because....I-I was pregnant and I was scared you were gonna leave me" I said. "Y/N why would you think that?". "Because Devin we are young! We still got a life to live and I thought you were gonna leave me so I panicked and bought them" I said. "Have you took any?" He asked. "Yes. It's for the best" I said. He looked at me with a pissed off glare. He came over and yanked me. "So since you think it's okay to not have our baby, we are making another one" he said smiling. "Devin!" I screamed. "Don't scream at me baby. You just made things even worse" he said. We made it to our room and shut the door. He pushed me on the bed. He literally ripped my shirt taking it off. "Devin! What's wrong with you?!" I semi- yelled. "What's wrong with me? Lemme think....Taking those pills behind my back" he said. He took my bra off with my jeans and panties. He threw them to the side as he roughly pushed me on the bed. He took his basketball shorts off and pulled his boxers off. He then hovered over me and attached his lips back on mine. My hands tangled up in his freshly trimmed hair. He then flipped me over so I was on my stomach. "Arch your back" I heard him say as I did as told. He slapped my ass and I moaned as it stung. He rubbed the part he slapped and did it again. "Look at me baby" he said. I looked back at him as he winked at me. I did the same back and he smiled. This time he slapped my ass with both hands multiple times. I screamed and he laughed. "Baby please stop" I said. "You want me to stop". "Please" I said. "Okay then. On your back now" he said. I turned on my back and he opened my legs. "You wanted me to stop right?" He said. I nodded. He chuckled and got face to face with my dripping core. I sat up on my elbows and watched his every move. He trailed kisses from my core all the way up to my lips. I kissed him as he gripped my thighs. He gave me a long kiss before going back down. "I've been wanting to do this to you" he said as his hand slowly move up my thighs. I shivered as he looked at me with a serious face. I closed my eyes and then felt his tongue on my Pussy. "FUcK" I yelled as I placed my hands on his head and pushed him forward. He slapped my thighs and kissed my pussy. He started devouring me in seconds as I felt a sight of relief. "UHHHH FUCk!" I screamed. "Shhh princess. You don't want anyone to hear do you" he said. I nodded my head no. "Good girl. Now watch papi eat this pretty pussy" he said making me shiver. "Baby yesss" I said trying not to scream as he looked at me while eating me out. "This pussy soo sweet baby" he said sucking hard. "Ahh Uhhh" I moaned as i felt such a great feeling in my stomach. He stuck in two fingers in me as he studied my face. "Yesss papiiii. Just like that". I then felt his tongue back on my pussy. He was sucking so hard I felt like I was going to explode. "Ohhhhh fuuuckkk. Baby I'm cumming yesss!!" I screamed as I came on his tongue. "Mhhh. So sweet" he said sucking on it before coming up to kiss me. I grabbed his face as we kissed passionately. "You taste like strawberries. You know that's my favorite fruit" he said smirking. I blushed and looked away. He grabbed my boob and massaged it hard. He then leaned down and started sucking on it. I smiled and he left but marks as i whimpered. He did the same to both and slowly slid into me. "Uhhhh fuck" I said pushing his stomach away. "Move your hand" he demanded. I moved my hand and took in the pleasure. He went in and out of me at a normal pace. He wrapped his long fingers around my throat and I looked at him. "You dirty slut" he said. I smirked and I played with my tits in a sexy way. "Ohh baby keep doing that" he said. I bit my lip as he watched me closely. He then went at a tremendous pace I felt like I was about to explode. "OOHHHHH MYY FUCKENN GOODD!!YESS YESS YESSSS PAPi JUST LIKE THAT!" I screamed. "Yeah?" He said going even faster. He then started playing with my pussy as he fucked me. I felt my stomach dip as I started shaking. I then squirted all over him as he smiled but he didn't stop there. He then started going at a really really fast pace. He put both of his hand around my throat and started going harder. He then covered my mouth to prevent me from screaming. "Ohhhhhh fuckkk imma bust mama" he said going even faster and I felt his hot seed fill me up. I dropped on the bed outta breath. He slapped my ass. "Get up I ain't done with you" he said. I whined.

3 hours later
"YESS YESS YESSS! Don't stop daddy don't stop!" I cried as I felt like I'm in heaven. "Look at my dick going in that tight little pussy baby" he said looking at me. I looked and saw at the pace he was going. "Daddy your dick is the best!" I moaned and he grabbed me by the neck. "Really?" He said. I nodded my head and he laughed. He then picked up the pace and started going really fast. I felt like I was getting my souls snatched. "DEVI! BABY IMMA COME!" I screamed and he smiled. "Cream on my dick baby" he moaned in my ear. I came all over him and he smiled and came in me. I moaned as he pulled out. I laid there breathing heavy. He went over and grabbed the pills. He went into the bathroom and threw them out. I smiled and he came over with a towel and cleaned me up. "Now we wait until you start feeling nauseous" he said making me laugh. He laid beside me and kissed me. "I'm sorry about not telling you the first time. I was just scared" I said. "It's okay mama you should've just told me" he said. "But it's okay. Just don't do the same with this one" he said and I nodded. He smiled and kissed my head. I closed my eyes and fell asleep