✨Best friend✨

Y/N POV:
" Devin!!" I yelled through his house. "what!!!" He yelled back from his room. He came out and looked at me for a second.

" you look tired" he said as he came over and hugged me

" you look tired" he said as he came over and hugged me. " I am" I said. Me and Devin have been friends since we were baby's. He's older that me by 6 months so he can act like he's older than me but we are the same age. We then walked to his room i got in his bed with him. I got on my phone while he was playing a game. He then put his hand in my thigh and I froze. I looked up and saw he paused his game and was now looking at me with a smirk. " come here" he said referring to me sitting in his lap. I went over and sat on his lap. We then made eye contact and he just kept smiling. " what?" I asked. " your sexy" he said with a laugh. I blushed and looked down. " naw baby look at me" he said lifting my chin up. I looked at him and he looked at my lips. He started to lean in and so did I. And then our lips met. His lips were soft and he tugged on my bottom lip. He slapped my ass and I moaned a little and he took the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues kept fighting but he won. We then pulled away and he said " take your clothes off" he said standing up going around the bed. I then took my sweat pants and shirt off which revealed my lingerie set

 I then took my sweat pants and shirt off which revealed my lingerie set

" fuck" I heard Devin mumble. I looked up and saw he had took his shirt off . I got up and walked up to him. I wrapped my arms to the back of his neck and brought him in for a kiss. It was a very passionate kiss. He the. Pushed me on his bed and I fell back. He got on top of me and put his hands of either side of my head. He then when into the crook of my neck and started leaving love marks all over my neck. He then took his hand and started to grip my thigh and his hand slowly started to move to my 🐱. He then started to play with my second pair of lips. " ohhh fuck " " what do you want me to do princess?" " I want you to fuck me papi" I said. He then took my panties off and started to rub his fingers up and down my folds. I was breathing hard by now and I was such a good feeling. He then took his shorts off along with his boxers and his dick sprung out. My eyes went wide and he saw. " baby don't be scared, it's going to feel amazing I promise". He then lined himself up and he slowly slid in. At first it hurt and I made a face and Devin saw. " do you want me to stop" he said with a worried face. " keep going" I choked out. He kept thrusting softly and slow. Then all the pain went away and it was all pleasure. " OH DEVI-OH FUCK YEAH" I said as he grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled it back. He then let go of my hair and I dropped but then he grabbed both of my arms and put them behind my back. He then grabbed my arms and pulled them back and I was lifted off the bed. He was hitting it from the back hard. " who does this pussy belong to?". I couldn't even form a sentence because of how good the pleasure was. He then smacked my ass. " imma ask you again, who does it belong to?" " yo-you papi it's all yours!" I cried out. This is probably the best feeling I've ever had.  He then pulled out and said " open your mouth" he came over and pulled me by my hair lightly and shoved his 10 inch dick in my mouth. He's lucky I don't have a gag reflex. I started deep throat it and I looked up and saw that his eyes rolled to the back of his head. So to add more heat I started to play with his balls. " wtf!" I heard Devin yell. I just smiled at his hotness.  I then felt him twich in my mouth and his hot seed shot down my throat. I looked up and saw him looking at me. " swallow" he said. So I did. I then plopped down on the bed. I was still breathing hard. Devin then came over and cuddled with me. "Y/n" " yes" " we have been best friends since we was kids, and I just want you to know that for the past 6 years I have catched feelings for you. You are a hardworking woman, beautiful, cute, funny. I could go on because you are some many things. I just wanted to ask you if you would like to give us a try. I want us to be together because something in my heart and my thoughts tell me you are the one for me. You were there when I was in Kentucky, you were there when I moved from Michigan to Mississippi. You left Brooklyn to come live with me. So what do you say?" " yes. A million times yes" I said kissing him. When then took a hot shower and cuddled all night long. And the rest was history...