✨Well done✨

Y/ns POV
Im waiting at home for Devin after that great win over Orlando . I just got out the shower.

I put on one of his jackets and it slipped off my shoulders as i waited for him

I put on one of his jackets and it slipped off my shoulders as i waited for him. I looked at a picture of him and got turned on. No matter how long i has kissed him, seen him he's the only guy that has an affect on me that much. I went over and laid on our bed and got a text from him

2 hours later
I heard a car zoom into the driveway and I got up. I made sure I looked good as I secretly looked through the window and saw it devin. I got kinda scared because when he's mad, he's rough and then the door opened. The door was slammed and Peered down and he looked somewhat pissed. I went downstairs and he just looked at me. He came over and looked down at me. He picked me up and gently placed me on the counter. He looked through the fridge and got put some whipped cream. I placed my hands on my thighs as I looked at him. He came over and kissed me. I placed my hands on his chest as he deepened the kiss. I started tugging on his shirt. He pulled away and took his shirt off. His toned chest never disappoints. He grabbed me by my throat and spoke. "Be a good girl for papi and go to our room" he said giving me a long tongue kiss. I went into our room and decided to lay in bed. He then came in and looked at me. I slowly opened my legs and rubbed myself through my panties. He watched slowly and he just had throat mean mug on his face but when he's mad, he looks so daddy. I looked at his pants and saw his print starting to show. I bit my lip as he just watched. "Papi come fuck my pussy please" I said looking at him a certain way. He came over and pulled my panties off. He looked at me with a smirk. Devin likes to be in control in sex. He likes to be rough and I just loved it. He kissed down my stomach and my inner thighs. He came back and picked me up and placed me on his lap. While I was fully naked he was still dressed. I grabbed his face and smashed my lips on his. He wrapped his hands around my waist as brought me closer. I could feel the passion in our kiss and slowly moved my waist up and down as and I felt his erection on my ass. I looked back and saw it standing nice and tall. "Look at that. You did that. But imma fuck your guys out until you scream" he said kissing my neck. I moaned and felt him giving me a few love marks. He then threw me on the bed. His chest is always puffed up after games and that makes him even more attractive. I sat up as he came down and kissed me. He bit my lip and I moaned as I felt his erection on my pussy. "Papi just fuck me" I said kissing his neck. He kissed my ear. "Be patient mami. Imma make fuck you so hard your not gonna be able to walk" he said making me smile. "Oh yeah and what was all the shit you were talking huh?" He said grabbing my neck. I laughed and he just looked at me. "Oh you think this a joke? Okay. Wait here" he said walking out the room. In the meantime I put my hand over my pussy and started moving it in a circle. I moaned and Devin came back in the room with a bottle of wine in his hand. He opened the bottle and started drinking out of it as he watched me. I moved my fingers a bit faster and he just watched. He sat on a chair and watched me. He looks so fucken hot right now I just want him to fuck me. I thought of that and just stuck in two fingers and my moans got louder. "Dev just fuck me already please" I moaned. "Baby girl that's not my name" he said sitting back. "Papi please fuck me with you big dick" I moaned and he smirked. He got up and he took a huge sip of wine before placing in on the nightstand. "Baby get in all fours" he said. I listened and he slapped my ass a soon as I put my bare ass in the air. Then music started playing. Don't by Bryson Tiller played as Devin pulled his pants down. "Arch yo back mama" he said. I listened and grabbed my waist. My mouth instantly dropped open and my eyes rolled to the back of my head when I felt his member enter me. He grabbed me by my neck and he went at a normal pace. I looked in the mirror across from us and saw him looking at my ass. He then went at a really fast pace. I started moaning louder as I felt like I was gonna explode. "F-Fuck me! Yesssss yess yessss" I screamed. "Look at how I'm fucking you baby" he said. I looked in the mirror and just looked. I looked at Devin and he winked at me. "Ohhh your pussy so tight" he moaned. I started throwing it back on him and he smiled and slapped my ass. I screamed as I felt like I was ready to come. "Imma come daddy yessss" I moaned. "No not yet. Wait baby" he said. He then pulled out and sat down on the couch in our room. He motioned me to go his way. I walked over and he grabbed my waist when I got close enough. "Ride me Babygirl" he said. I got on top and he lined himself up and I slowly slid down as my mouth fell open. "Ohhh! Fuckkk!" I screamed as I felt the same feeling as before. "Shhh mama. Daddy tells you went to make noise alright" he said holding my waist down. "Yes daddy" I said slapping down my hips to his. "Yeah baby keep doing that. Fuck" he said sucking on my right boob. I then started jumping faster and harder. "Daddyyy!" I accidentally yelled. He flipped me on my back and laid me down. "Baby I'm sorry but I told you to not make any noise" he said. He opened my legs and slid back in and with no hesitation he started going fast. "Look how daddy's fucking you baby. You look so pretty on my dick" he said as i bit my lip. "Scram for me baby" he said grabbing my boob. I instantly screamed like if I was getting killed. "Devin I'm boutta come baby faster" I moaned. He picked up his pace and went at an extremely fast pace. He kept going and then i felt him twitch and I came on his dick as I screamed. "Yeahhhhh!" I yelled. "Look all that cream mama. That's all you" he said kissing my cheek. "Let's go shower baby" he said picking me up and I smiled. We got in and I almost fell. He turned the water on and we got in. "Baby just to let you know I ain't done with you. This is just one of the two showers we're gonna take tonight" he said. "I'm fine with that but why are you upset?" I asked. "Because I didn't score as much as I wanted" he said. "Babe...." I said. "Shh. Let's go for round two" he said kissing my cheek. Oh boy...