✨Keep it up✨

I am going to my boyfriend game, Devin. I am currently mad at him bc I got back from the studio editing songs for lil durk, my brother and the house was upside down after devin's friends cam over.
The kitchen had dirty dishes and the living room was filled trash and our room was not made. I was mad and he thought it was alright.
When I arrived at the arena, I was greeted with Kelly my best friend. "What's up best friend!" " nothing" I said. " you good you look mad." "No. When I got home from the studio, the house was upside down and Devin told me if I I could do it" " yo calm down. I love you ok?" " ok". We hugged one last time before we headed separate ways.
Then all the players came out. I glared at Devin then rolled my eyes. He saw and he hates when I roll my eyes. He mouthed me "stop".
But me being the petty bitch I am, I rolled them again with more attitude. He came up to me and whispered " wait until we get home" then kissed my lips.

3 quarter:
A fight just broke out between Devin and another player from the knicks. He got ejected and now I have to leave.
As I walking out to my Range Rover, devin comes behind me and said " get in the passenger seat" " no it's m-" " I'm not going to repeat myself". I just huffed and got in the car in silence.
" what was all the attitude about?" " about the house not being cleaned" " well when we get home, I'm going to fuck you up".
I didn't say anything back but I just rolled my eyes and he saw me and said " keep rolling your eyes at me. That how they finna be when e get home". I just didn't care anymore...

At home

"Get out the car go inside. Go straight to the kitchen and stay there" " no"  he looked at me and glared at me with an angry face and said " GO". I got out the car and when straight inside to the kitchen. I was scared. But yet excited about what was going to happen. He was obviously mad and angry sex is the best. He came in and said " you really tested my patients today". He came over to me and ripped my shirt open " Devi-" " shhh this is my time". He then took my jeans off that reveled my lingerie set

 He then took my jeans off that reveled my lingerie set

"Shit" I heard Devin groan. " I think I might wife you". He grabbed me by the face roughly and kissed me. He tried to entrance his tough but I didn't let him. He than grabbed my ass so hard that his nails were  digging into it. I moaned and he took the opportunity to stick it in. It was a sloppy kiss but very gentle. He then turned me around so that my back was facing him. He grabbed a piece of my hair and tucked it into my ear and gentle kissed my cheek. " since you have been rolling your eyes at me,giving me attitude I have come to the decision that I will go rough on you tonight. So imma start of soft. On your knees y/n" he said sternly. I obeyed. I then pulled down his sweat pants along with his boxers and his dick hit him on the belly button. I started of by stroking it. I then kissed the tip and got to work. "Oh fuck mami" Devin groaned letting his Puerto Rican accent out. He grabbed my hair into a ponytail and started to thrust his dick deeper into my mouth. " shit you dirty bitch" I pulled him out of my mouth and said " I'm your slut papi". He then started to stroke his dick in front of my face. He then busted in my mouth. "You better fucking swallow". So I did. "Get up" Devin said in a soft tender voice. I got scared again bc he was being too nice. " let's go to the room". I then went to walk away. He slapped my ass. " shit you a whole meal". When we got to the room he shoved me into the bed and ripped every last piece of clothing I had on.
You imagine the rest😌