✨Birthday present✨

Y/N POV:

Today is my baby's birthday. I woke up and he was knocked out. I decided that he deserved to be woken up by me giving him head. He looked so fine. I got on his lap and put my hands on his bare chest and he didn't wake up so I knew that I had to. I leaned back and squeezed his dick. He groaned but he was still asleep. I had enough so I got under the covers and pulled down his basketball shorts and his boxers and got to work. Luckily I could fit him in mouth because he was huge. I swirled my tongue around the the tip and bobbed my head up and down. I then took him out of my mouth and jerked him off. I then felt a pair of hand grab my head and pushed me all the way down. " oh baby I'm gonna bust" Devin said with his morning voice that turned me on. He then came in mouth and I swallowed. " Shit you give the best head" "happy birthday papi" " thank you princess". Then I got up and I felt a hard smack on my ass. I yelped. He came up to me and I had to look up at him because I'm short compared to him he grabbed me by the ass and said "will I get sum" " later baby" " you better".

Later that night

We just got back from a get-together with Devin's friends and family. Devin was in the shower but I wouldn't shower just yet if I was him. I was currently laying in bed to wait for Devin to get out the shower with this on

 I was currently laying in bed to wait for Devin to get out the shower with this on

Then I herd the water stop. Devin walked out with a towel around his waist and water was dripping down his abdominal. It was such a beautiful sight that I never wanted to look away from. When he saw me he said "you tryna get pregnant or wassup" he said as he came close to me. He then grabbed my face roughly and kissed me. I felt so amazing being kissed by such a beautiful man. He then took the towel of and pushed me on the bed and started to give me hickys. I then got up and pushed him on the bed and got on top of him and stated to grind on him. " stop teasing y/n". He then took matter into his own hands and took my bra off and gave both of my boobs attention. He left hickys on both of then marking his territory. He then took my panties off and got between my legs and started to dig in. " OH FUCK PAPI!!! THIS FEELS SO GOOD!!!!" he kept slurping and sucking hard. He then fit his long finger in me. "Oh fuck just like that" I looked down and we made eye contact. He winked at me which sent me over the edge. I came on his fingers. He licked his fingers clean and kissed me to taste myself. "You know the drill baby girl" devin said. My ass was in the air and my face was down. "Shit baby your so fucking hot" he smacked my ass hard. He repeated the same thing 10 times. I begged and cried for him to stop be he said " no". My poor ass was burning and probably red already. I then felt him fill me up. " oh fuck Devin!!!". He kept going faster. " oh fuck baby girl your so tight" Devin said grunting. He grabbed my neck from behind and started to do long and fast thrust. " oh- Fuck yeah just like that". I grabbed his hand that was around my throat. " you like my hand around my throat when I fuck you baby?" " yes daddy" " are you papi's little slut?" " yes bab-ohh fuck!" "Louder baby" " yes baby I'm your slut". Satisfied with my response he pulled out and cummed on my back. He then got on the bed beside me and he said " ride me". I couldn't fell my legs at this point. I got on top of him and took him in. " ohhh" " shit mami just like that" " oh fuck papi" " shit baby I'm bout to bust" " me too baby". We came together and and I fell on his sweaty chest. He then moved me to my side and put his hand on my pussy lips. He started to rub me fast. " OH FUCK. SHIT DEVIN I'M BOUT TO CU-" I then squirted all over devin. " shit I made you squirt for the first time mamas". He carried me to to the shower and we took a long hot shower. After we got out he changed me into one of his shirt and his boxers. I tried to get up but I stumbled to get up. " I put that work in didn't I?" Devin said with a smirk. " I guess u  did" I then felt tired and went to sleep. The last thing I heated was Devin saying " I love you baby girl"