✨Mine✨

Me and Devin were walking around the mall and I was bored. " devinnnnn I'm bored" i said whining. " baby 15 more minutes" I then rapped my arms and legs around his left leg. " Y/N your acting like a five year old" " I want to go home" " look how about you go buy yourself some food" he said pulling out a twenty dollar bill. I let go of his leg and got up very fast and kissed him. He laughed " I love you ma" " I love you to dev" I then jogged over to the food court. I then saw my ex trayquan

We made eye contact and he smiled

We made eye contact and he smiled. I just turned around to walk alway. This man cheated on me with my so called best friend but that was the past. I was knocked out of my thoughts we I was pulled back. " hey cherry". The name that he used to call me. " don't fucking touch me and don't even call me that name" " oh come on now, u know you miss me" he said smiling proudly. I just started laughing. " nigga I don't miss you one bit, plus u acted like a boy and what's crazy is that the my boyfriend is the same age as you and he acts like a whole gentle man. He can treat me right something you couldn't do, and also remember when you told me that I would never be shit. Well he helped me run my business and now I have a company. He even looks better than you. So jokes on you". He just stood there silent in shock. " but I bet he can't hit it better than I do can he" " actually he can, and he's bigger than you in size and in general". He then tried to grab my wrist but then I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and i knew who  it was. " hey baby. Did I interrupt this conversation" " so this is the nigga you left me for". I looked at Devin who was turning red. " first of all, she didn't leave you for no reason.your bum ass cheated on her. And you couldn't even treat her right" " what chu say nigga" trayquan came to devins face. " stop" I said as I got in between of them. " let's go babe, and trayquan hope you do good in yo scumy ass life" I said I grabbed Devin's hand. " I'm sorry babe I didn't know he was here" " baby girl don't apologize you didn't know, but just know if I ever see him again I'm not letting you stop me.  I just rolled my eyes and hugged him. " I love you bubba" " I love you mamas. And when we get home I'm going to show you that you mine"