✨show me✨

Y/n POV:

I just got of work. Owning your own makeup company can be really hard! But I'm glad that I get to see my baby Devin. I really miss him.  I'm glad that it's finally Friday so I get the weekend off with my boo.

At home

I was pulling in the driveway and I realized that there was another car there. " it's probably one of devin's friend. " I got out my car and walked to the door and unlocked it. The first thing I heard was moaning. " this nigga better be playing. " as I kept waking closer to our room they were getting louder. When I opened the door I saw a girl on top of DEVIN. "Yoooo WTF ARE YOU DOING NIGGA?!? REALLY? DO YOU KNOW HOW RETARTED YOU LOOK? AND BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE BEFORE I FUCK YOU UP BITCH!" I said letting my new York accent come out. " babygir- " DON'T FUCKING CALL ME  THAT! " " baby it was a mistake " " HOW HUH? EXPLAIN HOW IT WAS A MISTAKE! YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP! THIS SHIT IT'S MAD CORNY. FUCK YOU DEVIN! I started crying. I grabbed my keys and went outside and keyed his Ferrari . "stupid bitch!" And with that I left my used-to-be home.

3 weeks later
I have been feeling really sick and I have been gaining weight. So I think I might be pregnant. I called my sister Kaylah. "i think I'm pregnant!" " oh no" "can you please go get me some pregnancy test please? " " ok I gotchu " " ight thank you hoe" " YOU welcome bitch " wow life has turned into a mess...

1 year later

"Armani come back here!" I said as I chased my one year old

"I got you!!" " ahhh mama" "Come on let's go get dressed so we can go to the mall" " otay" I just laughed at her cuteness

"I got you!!" " ahhh mama" "Come on let's go get dressed so we can go to the mall" " otay" I just laughed at her cuteness. Just at one year she's just like her dad,and looks like him.

At the mall....

We first walked into Gucci and got some stuff. We then went to footlocker . Then I heard some loud guys walk in and I heard Armani day "DADA DADA DADA!" . my heart dropped when I turned around I saw him. Devin Booker. Armani knows who her dad is because we watch some games here and there. I wanted her to know what her dad at least looked like and who he was.He was with his teammates. And Kelly was the first to see me. I signaled him to be quite and he gave me a face. I laughed quietly. Then Devin turned around and saw me. He was shocked to see me and walked over. "Hey y/n." " Hey Devin " " Who is this beautiful baby? " "DADA DADA DADA". His eyes went wide. "Is she mine?" He said with a concern voice . " yes. Yes Devin she's yours. " "can I hold her?" I nodded. I handed her to him and she immediately hugged him.a tear slipped out at the sight of my daughter hugging her dad for the first time." what's her name?" " Armani Paris Booker. " " you gave her my middle name " " I wanted her to have a part of her dad. " " why didn't you tell me? " " you hurt me that day devin. How was I supposed to tell you after u cheated on me? " I know I was stupid and I know I fucked up and for that reason I want to say that I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that. Any of it. " you good" "can I please be in her life? I have always hurt you enough let me just do my part and please can we start over again. I promise you that I will be the loving boyfriend that I was and  I will never cheat on you again." " I will let be in Armani's life because that would be fucking  horrible if I denied you.you and can I try again but  you got to show me that you change .If you cheat on me again I promise you your dick will be chopped off . " " yup you are still crazy. " "he then brought me into a kiss. I'm glad that we will finally be a family.