✨baby daddy issues✨

Y/N POV
"Mom it's time to go with dad" my 12 year old daughter willow said. "Shut up" my other 12 year old son said. They are twins and they both look like their dad,Devin. "Yeah come on. Let's go with that bitch ass nigga" I said. "Momma " my son tymarius laughed. I smiled and got in the car. Me and Devin don't get along. Every time I take the kids he always has one his hoes around. Once we got there we got out the car and knocked on the door. The door opened and a girl ran out and Devin came back shirtless. "Wassup knuckle heads" he said giving them a hug. "Wassup baby mama" he said winking at me. "Don't" I said. "Kids go to your rooms. Me and your mom got stuff to talk about" Devin said. "No we don't. Don't call me unless it's about my kids" I said. "Oh guys look your grandmas here" I heard him say. I turned around and saw Veronica pulling in. "Heyy my babies" I heard her yell. "Hey grandma" they both said. "Don't worry guys I got them y'all can talk it out. Y/N don't kill my son" she said making me laugh. "I'll try" I said. I walked inside and sat on the couch. "What do we need to talk about" I said. "We need to talk because I seen you've been hanging around a particular nigga all the time. Care to explain?" He asked. "What I do in my life's got nothing to do with you. I don't be asking you what kind of different hoes you fuck on a daily basis" I said. "You know what this isn't even up for conversation" I said getting up. "Hold up sit down we just getting started" he said. "Nigga don't tell me what to do" I said. I then felt his hand on my throat. "I told you to sit back down cause we ain't done" he said looking serious. I pushed his hand and tried to hide the fact that it turned me on. I sat back down and let him finish. "I got all the right to feel mad. I gave you two kids" he said. "Ok and I brought them to this world. You don't think I get mad when you fucking random hoes" I said. "So you jealous?" He said he walking closer. "Boy no one jealous" I said. "Just say that baby" he said coming closer and closer. He then pressed up against me. "What do you want me to do" he said smiling. He grabbed me by my waist. He kissed me. It took me off guard but I gave in. I kissed him back and grabbed him my his arms. He pulled back and picked me up. We kept making out. I started kissing his neck. Once we got to his room he sat me down on the bed and slowly took my clothes off. He left me top-less. He sat me in his lap. He still had his grey sweats on. I looked at him and kissed him again. He grabbed me by the back of my throat and pulled me closer. I grabbed his face. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said. He stood up and took his sweats off. He took off his boxers off and slid a condom on. He moved my panties to the side and slowly slid in. "Ohhhhh" I moaned. He went slow and took it easy. "Shiit. Your so tight" he said. I kept moaning. We maintained eye contact. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Your so big" I said pushing on his stomach. He started pounding me. "Ohhhhh!" I said. He then started going faster and faster. He then flipped me over and made me arch my back. He slid back in and it felt good. I looked back at him and he looked at me. "Shit you look so pretty on my dick" he said. I smiled and started throwing my ass back. "UHHH FUCCCCKK......YESSS YESSS YESSS!!! JUST LIKE THAT" I screamed. He pulled out. He laid down. "Come sit on papi's face. I'm hungry" he said. I got up and sat above his face. He started eating me out. "UHHHH YESSSSS PAPI!!" I screamed. He kept holding me down.
2 hours later
We've been at it for two hours. He's still eating me out. I cummed 4 times. "IM ABOUT TO CUM!!!!" I screamed. "Cum in my mouth baby " he said. I came in his mouth and I screamed through my last orgasm. He hold me down. I looked down at him like he was crazy. I moved  to the other side. "Fuck that was amazing" he said. I nodded and closed my eyes. He pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me. I put my hand on his chest. I closed my eyes. "I love you baby" I heard him say before falling asleep.
I woke up in a big shirt. I looked at the time and saw it 11 pm. I got up and saw Devin coming out the bathroom. "Where are the kids?!" I said. "Relax they're still with my mom. They're staying with her for a few days" he said. I immediately relaxed. "Calm down and go lay down" he said. I turned back around and went back down. "So what now" I said. "Let's get back together" he said. "Not that fast sir" "then what" he asked. "Look why not" he asked coming over laying down on my stomach. "Because we need to learn how to not argue all the time. Let's build a healthy relationship. And those hoes on your phone have to go" I said. "Then you have to get rid of that nigga" he said. I rolled my eyes. "If I find out that you have slept with a different hoe one more time, it's over" I said. He nodded his head. I got up and put my clothes on. "Where you goin" he asked. "Home" I said. He smacked his teeth. "Just stay here" he said. "No. I got a house to clean. But if your available tomorrow, you can come over" I said. "I have a game tomorrow" he said. "Well when you get out, you can come over and shower with me" I said winking. He bit his lip. "Say less" he said.  He came over and gave me a sloppy kiss. He slapped my ass. "See you tomorrow mami" he said gripping my ass. I smiled and went back down stairs. He came behind me and walked me to my car. "I love you. Be careful" he said. "I will. I love you too" I said. "How about if we have a secret relationship?" He asked. "Just us. Let's just act like we not together and fight like normal so no one will suspect" he said. I thought about it. "Fuck it why not" I said. He smiled and gave me one last kiss.He walked away and I drove off. I was still thinking about what he said.