Ch.Fourteen

Grace was unable to believe she and Draco were engaged. She knew that neither of them could tell anyone. Especially in Slytherin. They would be judged.

Grace walked down into the common room. She saw Maia sitting there. "You didn't come back last night," Alexa said.

Maia nodded. "I was doing my part for the cause. And getting some sex. But I was doing the cause some good."

Grace rolled her eyes. She sighed. "I said yes to Draco. We're engaged," she told her.

Maia turned to her and looked at her. She smiled. "Wow. Didn't think you would accept. But congratulations. And welcome to the family."

Grace sighed. "I know. But... if your family find out, then what will they do to me?"

"Nothing. Because I'm there. And I'm my father's pride and joy. And my mother adores Draco. So think of it like this, my father won't hurt you. And as for Bellatrix, she is crazy. So I can't speak for her," Maia said.

Grace nodded and smiled. "I'm excited. But what if he changes his mind?"

"He won't. He is crazy about you."

***
Grace was sitting in the great hall. She saw Draco. He sat down with her. "You told Maia about us being engaged?" He asked.

"Yeah. Is that okay?"

Draco nodded. "Yes that's fine. We're going to need all the support when we come clean to my parents. They listen to her. So they'll hopefully accept it." 

Grace smiled slightly. "Here's hoping. I'm happy. I am. I just... if your family don't accept us, then what will you do?" She asked.

Draco smiled. "Then I will give up everything to be with you. The Malfoy line will end. I only want you. And no one will ever change my mind," he said.

Grace took his hand and smiled. "Me and you."

"Me and you"

***
Grace was sitting in potions. Maia sat down next to her. "So you know how you're now officially going to become my family? Well maybe you can help me. I cannot for the life of me figure out this bloody question."

"Ask your lover."

Maia rolled her eyes and smiled. "You're not funny. You know that right?"

"I am. Totally hilarious me," Alexa said as she smiled. She looked at her. "Draco said he will give up everything for me. If your parents don't approve."

Maia smiled. "He would do that. He would end the Malfoy line for you. And that's what I call love. Despite what an ass he can be, I genuinely think he loves you," she told her.

"You really think?"

"Yes. I do."

Grace smiled and nodded. She knew she was feeling overwhelmed about everything. But she had to somehow make it through everything.

***
Draco was sitting in the common room. He looked up as Grace walked in. He smiled and kissed her. "I can't wait to be with you. I don't want the big fancy wedding. I just want you there," he said.

"I'll be there."

"Good.

The two of them kissed passionately. They both knew they had a lot stacked against them. But would it all work out? Or were they going to be over before they began?