Chapter 1 (Present-time)

Jin and Tae were about to open the cafe. The 25-year-old was putting some pastries in the oven, while his 28-year-old Hyung wiped down the espresso machine. This was their usual morning routine. They listened to music enjoying the comforting atmosphere of each other's company.

Hoseok came for his and his boss's coffee at the usual time, and informed the boys that he'd be going on a business trip the next week, and that he may need their help for a few small favors. They agreed to help anyway they could and Hobi was off to work.

Hoseok had gotten them to agree which was good, however he knew they never would have agreed if they knew what he had in mind. Hobi has tried countless times to have his friends all meet. Now he is taking matters into his own hands. He had promised Jin a long time ago he wouldn't bring anyone famous to the cafe. Jin doesn't want publicity for anything other than his own effort, and more than that, attention from the paparazzi would likely send Taehyung into a panic attack.

Namjoon always wanted to know how Hobi had gotten the perfect blend of coffee for him despite knowing nothing about coffee himself. Hobi always responded "My Hyung." This wasn't a satisfactory answer for Namjoon, but Hobi knew if he told him about 'The Magic Brew' Namjoon would go in person. He also knew Namjoon and Jin would likely hit it off as long as Jin didn't have to deal with any paparazzi scaring his brother. Jin is the perfect person to get Namjoon comfortable enough to be his goofy self, and Jin could use someone to take care of him for a change.

If Hobi believed in fate he'd wait it out some more, because he was sure they were meant to be, but after knowing them both for 5 years and knowing they'd likely never cross paths in their day-to-day lives, he decided to play fate just this once. He just wants his friends to be happy. Speaking of which it's about time he enrolls another friend's son in dancing lessons.

••••

Jimin was surprised when Hoseok called to enroll a child, who's name he'd never heard of, in a beginner dance class. Before Jimin could find out who Yoon San-ha was to his Hyung, said Hyung hung up on him. Jimin decided it didn't really matter that much, and that he'd find out eventually and went about his day. He had to admit he was excited to meet his new little student on Saturday. The 25-year-old loves children.

••••

Hobi had meddled enough for now and, while he knows his friends will be mad at his intrusion at first, he also is certain he knows exactly what they need.