Chapter 14 💕

"Sanha, Samchon called the school to tell you I was picking you up today right?" Jimin said to the four-year-old once the boy arrived at the main office.

"Yes Jiminie Hyung. Is Rocky Hyung coming with us?" Sanha asked.

"Yes he is. You ready to go surprise him, bud?" Jimin asked.
Sanha nodded, giggling in reply.

The two walked over to the front entrance, where the kids would be let out in a few minutes, and Sanha ducked behind a bench nearby. The boy was in view of Jimin, so the older approved of the hiding spot.

Soon enough Minhyuk's class exited, and the boy excitedly bounded ove to his beloved uncle. Jimin enveloped his nephew in a tight hug, and watched Sanha sneak up behind the boy, and exclaim.
"Rocky Hyung!"

The five year-old jumped in surprise, and spun around.
"Sanha!"

While the two boys cheerfully greeted each other, Jimin watched, content. Minhyuk wasn't very sociable, and it usually took him a long time to warm up to people his age. Apparently he just needed to find someone he thought needed his help, and whom he could relate to.

Jimin's train of thought was interrupted by the buzz of his cellphone. He told the boys not to wander off, and to hold hands while he checked his phone.

••••

(212)-***-****
Hi, is this Jimin? Jungkook forwarded me your contact information

Park Jimin
Yeah, this is Jimin. Can I help you with something???

(212)-***-****
Yeah. I'm Sanha's dad. Jungkook said you're picking him up today.

Park Jimin
Oh. Mr. Yoon. It's nice to finally speak to you. As you know, I'm Sanha's dance instructor. He's here with my nephew and me right now.

We were about to head out to The Magic Brew. It's a café my and Jungkook's friends run.

Jungkook took Sanha there on Saturday, so I figured it would be a good place for me to watch the boys, so you don't have to worry about your son being in a strangers house. I was gonna have Sanha call you when we get there.

Does that work for you?

Sanha's Abeonim
That's very considerate of you.

Yeah I'm fine with that arrangement.

••••

"Yeah I'm fine with that arrangement." Namjoon mocked.
"You sound like an old man, Hyung." He continued. Still peering over Yoongi's shoulder.

"Don't start with me, Joon. Besides, how am I supposed to talk to the guy? I know nothing about him."

"Why don't you try to learn more about him, then?" Namjoon questioned.

"No thanks. I don't need to be getting friendly with another clout chaser, who only cares about my fame and wealth." Yoongi denied.

"Honestly Yoongi, from what I've heard about Jimin, I have a feeling he wouldn't want anything to do with those things.
Jin Hyung warned me that he probably won't be happy with his friends being close to me because of the fame and wealth. Sounds to me like you two have that in common.
This could be a chance for you to meet someone who understands you.
You always say you wish our lives were more normal. Why not make some normal friends?" Namjoon reasoned.

He wasn't wrong. Yoongi was definitely a little jaded and untrusting, but he craved human connection. Maybe... Just maybe... this Jimin might be just the person he needs right now.

AN
So I made an actual outline for this book. That will probably help me out a bit.

Stay safe from Omicron btw!