Chapter 10 💗💙

Jimin entered the Café with a crescent eyed smile already on his face. Taehyung immediately sensed his presence and ran out to greet the man he just saw the day before.

Seokjin sighed, but smiled at the two's antics nonetheless. "Good morning Jimin-ah. You two have a good soulmate date. See you when you get back."
Smiling and waving goodbye to their Hyung, the two decided to head out.

••••

"What color do you think I should get Jiminie-Hyung?" Taehyung asked as the two sat down in the salon waiting area.

"Well I was thinking that we could coordinate colors. Like I get pink and you get blue." Jimin suggested.

"COTTON CANDY!" Taehyung shouted, drawing attention from some of the other people in the salon. He immediately hid his face in Jimin's shoulder, embarrassed about being so loud.

Soon after the boys were in salon chairs next to each other.

"Now that you can't escape the conversation I have to ask... What's the deal with you and the muscle bunny?" Jimin asked, smiling mischievously.

Taehyung hit his friend on the arm, and replied. "Well he came to the café a few times, and we became friends."

Jimin smirked, saying. "Just friends?"
Taehyung's cheeks reddened, and he decided to admit his feelings to his friend.

Taehyung went on to explain how he had developed a bit of a crush on the younger. He mentioned the way Jungkook makes him a bit nervous, but not uncomfortable the way most people, save for his hyungs, make him feel. Jimin, of course, was just as excited about his best friend's crush as Jin had been. He went on about how Taehyung was growing up despite the fact they were only months apart in age.

After their hair was done the boys shopped around the Outlets for a while. Jimin continuously teased Tae, saying how he thought Jungkook would like the boy in certain outfits. Taehyung just sighed in response after the fourth time, at least Jimin was supportive of his crush.

A.N.
Did you guy's hear VMin's song 'Friends' is going to be a part of the Marvel Eternals soundtrack? I might just have to watch. I already decided to watch the one coming out next year for Park SeoJoon.