The Accident

Author's Note

Hi! So I am making this new story ! I want to start fresh (: So guys if you read my stories just comment and tell me some advice that would be awesome ! XOXO -Mrs.Horan<3

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 1

Maggie's POV

It has been 2 days since the accident ... The accident my parents died in. It feels like it is all my fault they where taking me to a ice skating competition and I begged and begged for them to drive me, They didn't want to because there was going to be a huge blizzard..But of course I was being stubborned and refused to listen. So we got in the car the roads were icy and you couldn't see anything only white. It felt as if we where in a snow globe snow just kept on falling.. We where fine until there was a drunk driver and he ran into us head on they police said he was going about 90 miles per hour.. And all I remember is waking up in the hospital next to my Auntie crying.And then she told me the news I feel horrible I feel like I am responsible for my parents death . I am going to go live with my aunt in England now because she offered to take me until I turn 18, Right now I am only 12 so 1 more year. I don't get it why my parents why not me?

_____________________________________________

2 Weeks Later

Maggie's POV

I am in England now it still doesn't feel right I am going to school I have a few friends I just hate the fact that my parents are gone because of me. Apparently my Auntie has a surprise for me, I can't wait I guess I need a little surprise. I am going to meet her at the café down the street at 3:30 , She said look decent I don't know why I wouldn't, but it is my Auntie her idea of decent for me is overboard So I am just going to wear some blue faded skinny jeans with some black BOBS and a plaid shirt with my hair straightened not that much make-up just some mascara and chap stick plain and simple. So I got my coat and started walking.

_____________________________________________

Louis's POV

I just got a call from my Aunt she wanted me to come to the café at 3:30, She said Maggie was going it felt like I haven't seen her in forever! I think the last time I saw her was when we where 12 years old We would always go in the backyard and play fun games. I heard what happened to Aunt Amy and Uncle Chris.. I feel really bad for Maggie she just lost her parent's so I decided to go and try to connect with her again after this devastation. Maybe let her meet the boys and try to make her as happy as she was with her parents arounded of course I know she isn't going to be the same but at least me a snitched happier After all we are cousins and cousins are like best friends . I grabbed my phone and headed to the café.