Chapter 11

Louis's POV

I was sitting in my favorite chair and I heard Niall and Maggie talking, I didn't hear everything but I heard "We can tell him together." I was confused and wondered what they were going to tell 'him'. "Hi Louis! What is my favorite cousin up too?" I smiled, and looked at my phone it was 3:28. "Oh stop it! We should get going to the beach house soon so we can go and get settled in.." I said getting up putting on my shoes. "Ok sounds good! I well go get Niall and Eleanor. If you want me to?" I looked at her and smiled, "Ok go get them we have to go in like 2 minutes." she got up and went to go get them. I walked outside and sat down and looked at the clouds, I wounder what my life would be like if I wasn't in One Direction, I know it would be a whole lot different then it is now. Screaming girls,Concerts and traveling. Oh well I am just so grateful I an where I am. "Okay Louis I got them!" I turned around to see Niall's arm around Maggie's waist and Eleanor smiling as usual. I walked over to Eleanor and grabbed her hand and smiled "Let's Go and have fun!!".

______________________________________________________

4 days later

Maggie's POV

I been really light-headed for the pass few days but I carry on and just drink some water and look at the positive side of things, like having the bestest boyfriend and I am not living on the side of the road in a box. Eleanor said I should tell Louis soon because he is like my brother but I don't think I should right at this moment.. I still have to take it in myself having a human inside of me growing and feeding off of me. I walked into the bathroom and straightened my hair and put on simple make-up such as mascara and some foundation and changed into white shorts and a blue tank top with white sandals and grabbed my sunglasses and headed to the beach. When I got there I saw Louis. "Hey there Boo." I said sitting down by him and applying sunscreen to my face. "Hi Maggie! I am so tried!" I laughed and put down the sunscreen, "Why?! Have you been having to much sex with Eleanor lately, you couldn't catch up on your beauty sleep?! I said laughing. "Ha really funny Maggie. I almost feel of my dinosaur!" I laughed again "Ah the talks we have.." I said smiling now laying down. "Hey Boo can I tell you something? Like only 2 people know and I think you should know I been meaning to tell you this for awhile.." I turned to face him he looked and me and nodded. "Okay well.. Um I-I am pregnant me and Niall are parents.." I said with tears in my eyes. He just looked at me and smiled "Really?! I mean this is all life changing for you guys like what are you going to do?" I sat up and smiled, "I am keeping it me and Niall are going to keep it." I said standing up, "Oh I am so excited for you! I can not wait for it too come out!" I smiled and hugged him "Thanks for being there for me Boo!" I smiled and yawned "No problem Maggie, you should probably go get some sleep." I nodded and walked in me and Niall's room and laid down and fell asleep.

___________________________________________

Author's Note

Hi! I hope you like it so far! I mean each read means alot to me! It makes me so happy to see the number of reads go up! It brightens my day (: . So can you please comment some Ideas for me?! Please! And tell people about me book! If you could do that I shall give you candy! Lolz! Um so how about 2-4 votes for the next chapter and 3-6 reads? Thank you! <3