At The Café

Aunt Melody's POV

I think it well be good for Maggie to meet up with Louis they where so close, I remember them promising each other that they well be friends forever and ever it was so cute! So maybe she well cheer up a bit reuniting with Louis. I order them each a coffee and some Chocolate Cake for on the side . I just hope this all goes to plan, for now all I have is faith . She has been very distant with everybody I might call one of her friends back in New York to come and visit her and make her feel more comfortable. They are supposed to be here in 5 minutes .So I can't wait to see if she is happy or not and she see the look on her face. There she comes Now just Louis .

__________________________________________________________

At the Café 

Maggie: Hi Aunt Melody...

Aunt Melody: Hey sweetheart how are you feeling?

Maggie: I am alright ,So where is my surprise?

Aunt Melody : Can I just tell you he is late I mean I was expecting him to be here before you honey.

Maggie: Sure I guess I just want to know.

Aunt Melody: Ok so you know your cousin Louis? He is meeting us here to catch up on things!

Maggie: Oh! Wow that is amazing !

Aunt Melody: Oh look there he is !

(Maggie got up and ran to him and gave him a huge hug, And the smile on her face as priceless)

Louis: Sorry Aunt Melody I was caught up on something and I totally forgot about the time.

Aunt Melody: It is alright Louis! Don't worry you here now aren't you?

Louis: Yeah Haha . So Maggie how are you doing?

Maggie: I am doing alright I am hanging in there.

Louis: That is splended if you need anybody to talk to I am here if you want.

Maggie: Thanks.

Aunt Melody: Oh my sorry guys I have to get to work or else I well be late!

Maggie: Where well I go I don't want to go back home.

Louis: You can come back to my house if you want.

Maggie: Aunt Melody can I please go!

Aunt Melody: Yes just check in at 7 o'clock

Maggie: Ok well do! Thank you ! Love you.

Aunt Melody: Love you too! Love you guys both bye .

Louis&Maggie: Bye!

Louis: So Maggie just to warn you, I have the lads at my place right now.

Maggie: Really?! Can I meet them?

Louis: Well yeah duh! We can go after our cake and coffee.

Maggie: Okay!