Chapter 12

Niall's POV

I walked in the room too see Maggie sleeping, I laughed and put a blanket around her. I sat down and turned on the T.V and turned it down so Maggie could sleep, I was watching silent library the funniest show ever. Until I heard Maggie make a baby dinosaur noise and yawn I turned around to see Maggie up and smiling at me. "Hey Nialler!" she said stretching her arms out, "Hi Maggie are you feeling better?" I said getting up to go sit by her side "I am doing better Niall I am just feeling a little sick I can't wait to go home tomorrow! I just want to lay down and sleep!" I smiled and hugged her "Well we can leave earlier if you want too" she smiled and ran into the bathroom I am assuming to throw up , I walked in the bathroom and held her hair back and rubbed her back "There There Maggie you well be alright. We are leaving today just for your sake." she got up and flushed the toilet "Okay Niall just let me get all my stuff together and we well go say bye to Louis and go" I nodded and got my stuff together and waited for her. I walked over to Louis and told him whats going on and he nodded and we chatted until she got out. "Okay I am ready too go Nialler, You well have to drive I don't feel good honey." I nodded and we said goodbye and went off to home.

_________________________________________

10 weeks later

Maggie's POV

I woke up at 6:33 in the morning, I couldn't go to bed I was tossing and turning because today me and Niall are going to go get an ultrasound of the baby I am nervous. I went to the bathroom and pulled my hair up and walked into the kitchen and turned on the light to start making breakfast for me and Niall. I made eggs and toast with bacon for Niall and Me. I walked up to our room and got Niall up "Come on Honey wake up I made breakfast for you!" I said in a signing voice . He woke up right away, "Where is the food?!" I smiled and hugged him "I love you Nialler!" I felt him smile "Come on sweetheart let's go eat!" I smiled and raced him down stairs. 

At the Hospital

Niall's POV

I am super nervous I can't wait to see how the baby is doing it is the first ultrasound we have I cannot wait to see my bundle of joy! "Maggie Tomlinson please come back." said the nurse. "Come on Niall! Are you ready?" Maggie said smiling I could tell she really loves this baby. I nodded and we went into the doctor's room. "Hello Maggie, I heard your here for a ultrasound? Am I right?" she nodded and smiled and held onto my hand. "Okay! So what your going to have to do is pull up your shirt and I am going to put this jelly on your stomach so I can see your baby." she smiled and did as she was told.  "So you are the father?" the doctor asked me. "Yes sir, Yes I am the father of the baby" he smiled and was moving the wand over her stomach, Finaally he found the baby. "Well guys.. it looks as if you have two babies in here!" I smiled and looked at the picture on the screen and I saw two little things there. I looked down at Maggie and she was smiling huge. "Oh my gosh! I love them!" she said holding onto my hand. Live was great!