Chapter 10

Maggie's POV

I was scared Eleanor's eyes got big I was panicking "Umm Maggie what does the little positive thing mean' I looked at her scared I started to shake and cry "Maggie! I am sorry..come here and give me a hug." I walked over to Eleanor and hugged her "Everything well be alright Maggie,I well be here for you." I looked at her and said "You promise?" she smiled and nodded "Come on let's go home there probably getting worried." I nodded and threw away the pregnancy test and the box and grabbed everything and left the stall with Eleanor. "So umm what does it feel like?" I looked down at my belly "Nothing let I feel fine just sick." I said with a smirk,"I think you just need a hug and a break!" I smiled "You are always positive aren't you Eleanor.." She looked at me and squeezed my leg, "I can't wait to be a aunt!!" I smiled. We got out of the car and I hugged Niall "What is wrong?" I smiled and kissed his cheek and walked inside.

_______________________________________________

Niall's POV

When Maggie got home her eyes where all red and puffy "Maggie!!" I said walking in after her "Um Niall we need to talk it well change are life's trust me." I was scared was she breaking up with me? No. "Ok come on say it than" She shut the door and sat down right beside me "Niall Um I-I am pregnant.." I looked at her and looked at my hands than out the window and than she started crying. "I-I am sorry Niall!!" I felt a tear come out of my eye "Are you sure?" I said looking her in the eyes "Yes I am sure I don't know what t-t-oo do!" I hugged her, She has my baby inside of her wow I am pretty Shocked! "We well get threw this together honey.." She slowed down her breathing she wasn't crying hard anymore "Niall?" I smiled at he sound of her voice "Yes Maggie?", "I am scared.." I was trying hard not to cry "I am too but we well make it threw honey." I felt her smile and sigh "What am I going to tell Louis?" I smirked "Oh we can tell him whenever you want honey." she got up and pulled up her shirt "Just imagine in like six months this is going to be big!' she said pointing to her stomach "Yeah! Haha." she smiled and kissed me "I love you Maggie." she smiled and opened the door "I love you too Nialler!" I smiled and walked out with her hand in mine.

___________________________________________________________________

 Author's Note

Hi guys!!! I hope you read this!!! Ok I am sorry this sucks bad but could you comment and vote please :) Because I put alot of time into this and hard effort!!

                                                                                                           Mrs.Horan <3

Could I get maybe 5 reads and 4-8 votes? For the next chapter?