Chapter 4

At the Park

Maggie's POV

Niall is the sweetest boy ever and to add a little cutie! I feel like I can be myself around him."Maggie look!"I looked over and saw him in the snow making snow angles."Wow Niall do you think you could be anymore childish?" I said walking over to him , "No I don't think that is possible!" He said laughing and getting up and walking over to me . "Niall can I tell you something? I feel as if I can tell you anything!" I said grabbing onto his hand,"Yeah you can tell me anything!" he said looking me straight into my eyes " Ok well my parents died 2 weeks ago.." I said holding back tears. "I-I am sorry Maggie.." He said holding me into a tight hug "No don't b-e-e sorry I feel as if it should have been me.. Me dieing instead of them.." I said sobbing, "No Maggie it is not your fault don't ever say that! If you need anybody to talk to I am here.." He said still hugging me and now rocking me back and forth. "Thanks just don't think you have to be all nice to me because my parents just died..Ok?" I said letting go of him looking him in the eyes."I am not going to treat you any different than I would treat my mom. I-I like you alot Maggie.." He said walking over to me. "Hey how about let's go get some food and talk about it over dinner." He said grabbing my hands "Did you just ask me out on a date Niall Horan?" I said giggling. He started blushing and said "Why yes..Yes I did Ms.Tomlison!" I smiled and grabbed onto his hand and said "Where to then my fellow friend?!" He smiled and said "NANDOS!" I looked at him and smiled "Ok than lets go than Mr.Horan!" and than i kissed his cheek and than we start to walk to Nando's.

___________________________________________________________

4 weeks Later

Maggie's POV

I really like Niall I developed strong feeling for him. I guess you could say I love him , I just got done talking to Aisha she is coming in 4 days for my 18th birthday party! I really can not wait any longer! My Aunt Melody is acting strange I am starting to worry about her . "Hi Auntie..." I said walking down the stairs, "Hey kiddo! How is my Miss Maggie doing?" she said pulling me into a tight hug. I smiled and said "I am doing fine! Hey you want to go to the out for dinner I am straving!" She smiled and said " Just let me get my coat and purse and we can head out. Do you want Louis to come?" I looked out the window and smiled " Yes..Yes I want Louis to come it would be nice to all go out and just catch up on things!" She looked at me and said "Ok let's go pick up Louis and go out to dinner"

___________________________________________________________

At Dinner

Louis's POV

I looked at Maggie and than at Aunt Melody they look so happy. Should I tell them? "Hey Maggie Aunt Melody I have something to tell you guys!" they looked at each other and than back at me "Well go on Louis" Aunt Melody said "Ok guys me and Eleanor are engaged!" Maggie looked surpised and happy Aunt Melody just sat there smiling "Congrats Louis!!!" Maggie said happily "I am happy for you Louis" Aunt Melody said with a grin on her face."So Maggie how are you and your boyfriend?" She blushed and smiled "Louis William Tomlinson we are doing really good! Thanks for asking!" I love to she her happy if she is happy I am happy. "Well guys it is getting late we should go back home." Aunt Melody said looking down at her watch. "Hey Louis can I stay at your house?" Maggie asked "I don't care Maggie you are always welcome." She smiled and than asked Aunt Melody, Aunt Melody didn't care because she was going to go to work early in the morning."Ok bye kiddo's! I love you guys both very much!" Maggie smiled and we both said back " We love you too!" I smiled at her "Hey Maggie I can't wait for your party." She smiled too and said "I know right!" we walked in and she went and gave Niall a big kiss. Life is great!

___________________________________________________________

Niall's POV

Me and Maggie went up to my room she looked around and than said "Niall James Horan I think I love you.." I was flabbergasted. "I love you too Maggie Rose Tomlinson!" I said hugging her from the back she turned around and started kissing me, I liked it. She started making out with me in a few seconds we where on my bed she was on top of me making out with me. "I-I love you so much nobody can change the way I feel about you Maggie.." I said looking into her Blue eyes, She started blushing and said "I love you most and I never want to lose you.." and than she laid her head on my chest. I loved it when she fell asleep on my arms. 30 minutes later I decided to wake her up . "Hey Niall sorry I feel asleep I was tried!" She said yawning "No problem Babe." I smiled and wiped the hair out of her eyes.She smiled and got up to go to the bathroom. "Hey Niall.." Louis said walking in, "Hi Louis is everything alright?" He smiled and said "Everything is prefect." I looked at him and decided to tell him."Hey Louis do you think it is to soon to get a promise ring for Maggie?"He looked at me and smiled "No Niall I think that is fine but if you hurt her I well kill you!" He said glaring at me, I got to admit it was sorta scary "Ok I was just wondering " He smiled and said "Ok I have to go bye" I nodded and waved.Everything is great!