Chapter 13

Maggie's POV

I am having twins! I couldn't wait! I wanted to have them all ready, The only people who know are Niall and me."Honey should we go out with the lads and tell  them the news?!" I said grabbing his hand. "Yeah if you want! I am so excited! go into labor!" he said playfully hitting my arm. "Your crazy! So What should the theme be? Fancy or just everyday?" I asked getting into the car, "Um let's go fancy We are just telling Harry,Liam and Zayn and parents well mine and your Aunt." Niall said starting the car. "Okay! I well text them all saying dress fancy and meet us at The WaterSide Inn. Does that sound good to you?" I said grabbing my phone. "Yeah It does, Wanna go to Nando's?" he said smiling,"Duh! That sounds great! I have am starving!" I said sending out the text. "Okay.Let's go!"

______________________________________________________

Niall's POV

Me and Maggie got to the Waterside Inn early to get everything ready. I had to admit I was scared. We walked in and got into the room. "So Niall..Are you scared?" Maggie said walking around. "Well yeah who wouldn't?" I said grabbing a drink. She shrugged and then walked in my parents. Maggie went over and hugged them and greeted them . "Hi! Niall my baby boy!" my mom said walking over to me and hugging me than kissing me on the cheek. "Hi Mom! How are you?" she smiled and nodded "Pretty good Honey!" I hugged her and sat down to check my phone. "Niall! Harry and Zayn just arrived!" Maggie said looking over at me . "Okay! Coming." I said a bit mad. I walked over to see Harry hugging Maggie and kissing her on her cheek and than she hugged Zayn . "Hi Lads!" I said walking over hugging them. Than 20 minutes later everyone was here.

After Dinner

Maggie's POV

It was time to tell everyone what is going on. Me and Niall stood up to get everybody's attentiion. "Ladies and Gentlemen!" I said holding on to Niall's hand. "Maggie what are you doing?" Aunt Melody said giving me a weird look. "Um me and Niall have some news!" I said cheerfully, Niall looked down at me and smiled and kissed my forehead. "Go on tell us!" Liam said. "Me and Niall are going to be parents! We are having twins!