Chapter 8

Louis's POV

I was dancing with Maggie and all of a sudden I see her collapsed on the ground. I looked over at Niall and he was talking to some girl. I dropped to her side and yelled SOMEONE CALL A AMBULANCE! Everybody turned to me and then all of the people came rushing over by her side , I looked over at Aunt Meldoy who was already calling, She looked panicked I started to panic , And then I looked over at Niall who was crying really hard I asked him if he was alright. He nodded and rushed over to Maggie I looked out the window and saw the Ambulance pull up.

_____________________________________________

At the hospital

Niall's POV

I am really scared I don't want to lose her she is my everything I just can't , I was holding her hand and then all of a sudden I see Louis come in "Hey mate..How are you doing?" Louis asked looking at me and then Maggie "I am doing fine . I just don't want to lose Maggie ever!" I started to cry, Louis was hugging me now "It well be alright! She is a tough girl she well make it threw" Louis said smiling at me with tears in his eyes "I hope so..I just want to know what happened to her" I said looking down at the ground "We well find out sooner or later.. Want to go get some food?" Louis asked smiling "Yeah sure I could use some food in my belly!" I said laughing "Ok I well go get Zayn to go sit by her side. While we go eat.Ok?" I nodded and than go up to go eat some food.

Zayn's POV

I sat next to Maggie and held her hand I was watching some T.V and all of a sudden I hear Maggie moan "Maggie are you awake?" I said in concerned, She opened her eyes and looked at me "Zayn?" I smiled and said "Maggie?Are you ok?" she looked at me and than at the window "Yeah..I am fine Where is Niall?" I looked into her eyes and smiled"He is eating right now honey.He well be back soon." She smiled "Ok you should go get a nurse" I smiled and got up. And went to go find a nurse .

Maggie's POV

I sat here and looked around I had a killer head ache and I just wanted Niall by my side right now . I heard someone knock on the door I said "Come In!" I looked over and it was the nurse "Hi Honey how are you feeling?" I smiled and said "I am hanging in there! But I have a bloody head ache!" She smiled and said"Ok I well go get you some medicine for your head ache, Anything else?" I looked up at her and said "What even happned to me?" She smiled at me and said "You were dehydrated so you fainted don't worry you well me ok!" I smiled and she walked out and Zayn walked in "Hey you!" I smiled and started playing with me finger nails "Hi Zayn..Did you tell Niall I am awake?" he stared at me and said "Noo I had to go to the bathroom so I didn't have time..I am sorry!" I smiled weakly "It is ok Zayn." He smiled and asked me what I wanted to watch , I didn't really care I just smiled and said "whatever you want!"

Niall's POV

I walked into Maggie's room and she was awake and her and Zayn were holding hands "Hi Baby!" I said walking to her side , she smiled and gave me a huge kiss I felt Zayn staring at me "Umm you can stop now!" I smiled "How are you feeling?" I asked her now holding her hand "Better I feel better I just want to go!" she said with a smile at me end "They said you can go in 1-2 hour ." I said " What even happened?" I asked looking at her "I was dehydrated..So I fainted.." She said "Ok well we know you are ok ! So want to go get food after you get out?" she smiled and grabbed onto me hand and smiled "Yes I would love too Nialler!" Oh boy things are great!.