Chapter 9

4 weeks later

Niall's POV

Life was good I had a loving girlfriend and my lads oh and also my amazing family, it feels to prefect. I walked back into me and Maggie's room ,(Oh yeah me and her moved in together.) and she was sleeping like a dreaming puppy I went and sat next to her and turned on the T.V and checked my phone.Nothing new, I walked down stairs and got some food and went back up stairs to see Maggie awake. "Hi Nialler." she said yawning "Hey baby how are you doing?" i said walking over to go sit by her "Good I love you so much!" I smiled and then kissed her and she kissed back harder and she was on top of me now taking my shirt off "Maggie.. I love you." I said between kisses, I could feel her smile "Ditto!" now her shirt was off I was fiddling with her bra straps to get them off finally I got it off, she smiled and said"Are you having fun?" I smiled and kissed her neck she moaned , her panties were off and she took my underwear off "Are you sure?" she smiled and nodded I smiled and got on top of her.

_______________________________________________________

2 weeks later

Maggie's POV

Me and Niall are going to go visit Louis and Eleanor for 1 week we are going to go to Aunt Melody's beach house for a peaceful weekend. I don't feel good but I am not going to ruin everyone's weekend I feel gross and I throw up every 2 hours for no reason and I am 1 week late from my period, I looked up my symptoms and it said I might me pregnant so when we go stop at Louis house I well go to the store with Eleanor and pick up a pregnancy test. I really hope I am not pregnant it would be life changing. I walked down stairs to see Niall with our suitcases all ready to go "Hey love!" he said all cheerful "Hi Nialler." I said lacking enthusiasm"What is wrong love?" he said rubbing my back "Nothing I just threw up alot." I said yawning "Oh here drink some water love it should make you feel better." he said handing me a glass of water, after I drank it we headed out the door to Louis's.

________________________________________________________________

At Louis's

Maggie's POV

When we pulled up to Louis's I ran to give him a hug he was standing outside with Eleanor "Hey Maggie how are you?" louis said smiling "Good Good." I said now giving Eleanor a hug "Where is Niall?" Eleanor said "Oh he is coming!" I said smiling "Thanks Maggie for leaving me!" Niall said grabbing onto my hand "I am sorry! I just wanted to see Louis and Eleanor!" Eleanor started laughing "Maggie I have something to show you!" I followed Eleanor inside the house to there bedroom,"Hey Maggie! I just wanted to get away from those boys!" Eleanor said laughing "Oh.Ha.. Hey Eleanor can I tell you something like you can't even tell Louis like nobody until I know for sure." I said looking serious "Yeah I promise what is it?" she said looking at me confused "Umm I might be pregnant.. I looked up my symptoms on the Internet and the symptoms I have say I might be pregnant , And Niall doesn't know yet.." She looked at me and smiled "Well then come on silly! Let's go to the market and go get a pregnancy test and then we well know for sure!" I smiled "Thank you I didn't want to do this by myself!" we walked down stairs and told the boys that we where going to get some food for the beach house and we would be back soon. and we got in the car and drove there.

_______________

Maggie's POV

I was super nervous I really don't want to be pregnant I mean it would change my life forever! "Hey which one do I choose?" I asked looking at Eleanor "Umm pick this one!" I looked at her "Ok let's get some tampons and lady stuff just to make it look casual." I said walking down the aisle "Ok Maggie oh and food remember what we told the boys!" I thought and good thing she remembered I would of "Good job Eleanor! I would of forgot!" she smiled We checked out and than got in the car and stopped at a rest stop "Hey Eleanor I don't feel good I think I am going to throw up!" I got out of the car and went over to the grass and there up a whole bunch. "Are you ok?" Eleanor said looking at me hold the pregnancy test in her hand "Yeah I am fine let's just get this over with Eleanor."We walked into one of the stalls and I opened the test Eleanor was reading the instructions as I was following them "And wait 2 minutes for the results!" Eleanor said with a smile "Ok.. I shall pee on this stick now!!" She laughed and pulled out her phone "Yeah Louis we well be back as soon as possible!" Eleanor said while rolling her eyes I started laughing . "Ok all done!" I said laughing still "Ok lets sit it here and wait for the results!" I smiled and than threw up in the toilet. "I am scared Eleanor!" I said starting to cry "It well be alright!" I smiled weakly "Well you look at it for me?" she smiled and nodded, she walked over to the test and her eyes got big! "What is it Eleanor?!"