Chapter 5

Maggie's POV

I walked back into Niall's room he was there and so was Zayn "Um Hi.." I said kind of awkwardly , Zayn looked up and smiled "Hey Maggie! Wanna play a game with me and Niall?" I looked at Niall and than back at Zayn "Sure why not!" I said has I sat myself right by Zayn , "Ok Maggie I am pretty sure you have played these game before its truth or dare" I nodded Ok so who goes first?" Zayn smiled and pointed to Niall "No I am not going first Zayn I always go first!" He said. I looked at him and said "Pretty Please Niall!!" he looked at me and finally gave into it. "Ok Niall Truth or Dare?" Zayn asked him "Umm Dare!" Zayn smiled and said "I dare you too make out with Maggie for 2 minutes!" Niall looked at me than back at Zayn , "If it is alright with Maggie." he said awkwardly. I smiled and went to go over to Niall and sat on his lap and I looked over at Zayn who was smiling like a idiot. I started kissing Niall than I felt his hand go up my shirt for some reason I didn't have a problem with that,I started kissing his neck and I heard him groan loudly that made me feel powerful. "Ok you guys can stop!!!" Zayn said loudly I smiled and got up and laid my head on Niall's shoulder "Wow that was interesting.." Zayn said . "Only if you make it awkward Zayn and your the one who dared Niall to do that !" I said while rolling my eyes. "Ok so Maggie Truth or Dare?" Zayn said. I had to think about that one for a second "Dare.." Ok I dare you to dance naked to a upbeat song like to one of Lil Wayne's song!" He said winking at me "No I won't let her do that you pervert!" Niall said holding onto my waist. "I am done playing this game with you guys!" I said walking to the door."I am sorry Maggie I just couldn't think of anything I am sorry! Can I get a hug?" He said walking over to me."Um Zayn why do you want a hug from me?" I said questioningly "I just want a hug!" He said pouting, "Ok Zayn come here!" I ran into his arms I looked over at Niall he seemed jealous "Ok I let go!" I said letting go "Ok I well leave you two love birds alone!" He said winking at me. Well that just got awkward.

___________________________________________________________________________

Niall's POV

I was kinda of creeped out about Zayn's behavior, It was strange. Oh well I have Maggie "Hey Niall.." I looked over at Maggie and walked over there,"Do you think we well be together forever?" She said looking at me "Yes I do sweet heart! Why would you say that?" I said back questionably "I just never want to lose you..I love you alot" She said now sitting on my lap "I well try to never lose you..Your mine!" she started giggling "How about let's go to a hotel,I want to get out of this house for awhile." I said rubbing her back softly "Ok Nialler!" I laughed ok let me go get my coat and shoes on and we can go.

________________________________________________________________________________