Chapter 3

Maggie's POV

"So Louis you live way over here?" I said looking around at the houses, "Why so surprised you know I am apart of a worldwide band"He said looking down at his hands than back up on the road,"Way to sound snobby!" I said hitting his arm. "Well sorry You asked me a question and I answered it truthfully" Louis said "Yeah I guess you did are we almost there!" I said whining . "Yes princess Maggie we are actually here right now " I looked up and saw this big apartment "Jesus do you think you have a big enough house!?" I said looking at him "No actually I don't!" He said sarcastically . "Well come on Love " Let's go inside." Louis said grabbing my hand. "Ok" I said smiling. 

________________________________________________________

Louis'S POV

"Hey guys this is my cousin Maggie" I said pointing to Maggie and than back to them. "Hi Maggie" I heard a Irish accent " Hi Niall nice to meet you!" She said giving him a hug she greeted all of them and than came back to me and said "Louis what do you want to do?" I looked at her than my phone "Oh CRAP!!!!!I forgot I had plans with Eleanor! I am so sorry Maggie!" she looked at me and said " No it is fine Louis I will just go back home and chill out there" looking out the window " She can stay with us" Niall said looking at us both "I guess that could work only if Maggie wants to!" I said looking at her " You guys know I am not a baby right ? But yeah that sounds fun! Sure I well stay here with the boys" She said looking at Niall smiling maybe the first in like 2 weeks. "Ok Bye Love see you later just text me if there is any problems,Ok?" I said hugging her " Ok father!" She said letting go and sitting by Niall. "Ok guys see you later Louis is out!"

______________________________________________________

Niall's POV

Holy cow he didn't tell us how beautiful she is like a goddess from the heavens ! I can tell Zayn likes her already but I like her too . " Hey Maggie what do you want to do?" I asked grabbing her back " I don't care really, want to go to the park or something it is beautiful outside" She said looking out the window " Sure do you want the others to come?" I asked pointing to the other room. "No I don't really I want to get to know you better" She said slightly blushing"Ok just let me get my coat and than we can go ok sweetheart?" She nodded and smiled . 

____________________________________________________