Chapter 4

(Wednesday)

"Coach Taylor, you wanted to see me" Nini said confused, as she entered the gym to meet the cheer coach. "Oh, I wanted to talk to you about your grades" the cheer coach said.

"Oh" Nini said slightly disappointed. "I'm doing everything I can to bring them up" Nini stated ,worried what she would say next.

"That may be but I still have to follow the rules" the cheer coach stated. "Well, what does that mean?" Nini asked, now even more worried.

"I unfortunately have to suspended you from all activities until you bring your grades up" the cheer coach stated.  " What?" Nini said shocked and confused. "But I'm only failing one class" Nini argued.

"I still have to suspend you"  the cheer coach argued. "But I'm head cheerleader, you can't do this" Nini said angrily. "Yes I can and I'll just make Gina head cheerleader" the cheer coach argued.

This had never happened to her before. Nini wasn't sure how to react. All she could do was walk out of the gym. As she was walking down the hallway a slightly familiar face came up to her.

"Nini, are you ok?"

Authors note:
Feel free to send any thoughts, theories or questions to my cc the link is in my bio and the username is @brutal4you