Obsession

"There are 193 species of monkeys and apes. 192 of them are covered with hair. The exception is the naked ape self-named, homo-sapiens."

Desmond Morris

PART - 02
•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

You sobbed hard, lying on the bed. After he did everything he wanted, everything, he let you take a bath and now he is in the bathroom.

Hearing the sound of the bathroom door, you shut your eyes tightly holding your sobs while the tears continuously flow.

He sat on the bed drying his hair when a soft sob hit his ears. He looked over at you, then slowly laid down beside you. Wrapping his arms securely around your tired body, he spoke up,

"Are you crying?" He asked softly.

You couldn't hold anymore as more and more tears streamed down your cheeks. He turned you to face him but you didn't protest or anything. You were too tired to go against his will.

He held your chin and wiped your tears, placing a soft peck on your lips. "Don't act like you care." You said through your sobs.

"When did I ever say I care? I'm just addicted to you baby." He said with his signature smirk on. "Let me go Jungkook."

"Never! You're never getting free from me." He said, more like shouted. You smiled and spoke up, "I will. I will get free from you, the day I die—"

You couldn't finish your sentence as your lips were sealed by his. A tear escaped your eyes when you realised you didn't even push him. He pulled away.

"You're not dying before me. I'll always keep you by my side, just like this." He said wiping your wet cheeks.

"You can't keep anyone by your side forever unless they're in your heart. If someone is in your heart, you'll feel them until your heart keeps beating. But the body, it has to die one day." You said to which he smirked… yet again.

"Aren't you speaking too maturely for your age? You're just 19." He asked. "Wish you would have thought about my age before doing all this with me." You said, curtly.

"Shut up! You talk too much. Let me sleep a little more." He pulled you in his embrace and you couldn't do anything but sob silently. Your thoughts were all muffled.

Call me crazy but as much as I want to push him away, he is my only safe place. I want to be in his embrace forever but not like this.

11/09/XX

Jungkook left for his office. Office. The day he told you his real identity. The day until you thought he was a big business, he had told you,

"Every black business needs a white covering."

_____

"The shareholders are here." Taehyung, Jungkook's partner in crime, informed. "Great." Jungkook smirked.

"The chairman's wife, she can be our key to success Jungkook." Taehyung proposed. "You know what I mean, right?" He asked.

Jungkook looked at the smirking Taehyung and both of them chuckled almost at the same time.

"I know very well." Jungkook confirmed.

_____

The meeting went smoothly. The chairman said he'd decide if the contract should be given to Jungkook's company or not.

The members left the meeting room one by one except for Jungkook, Taehyung and… the chairman's wife.

"Mr. Jeon, can we talk?" She asked. "Oh sure." Jungkook said, immediately. "Alone?" She added. Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and Taehyung nodded before leaving the room.

The lady took steps close to Jungkook, her hands reaching up for his coller. "Say what Miss?" Jungkook asked. "Leviosa… call me by name." She said.

Her hand sliding down his necktie. "Leviosa… how may I help?" Jungkook said in his husky voice. "You want the deal and I want someone to please me." She stated.

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•