Love you

“The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering the attitudes of his mind”

— William James
.
.
.
Part - 08
•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

"WHAT FVCK WERE YOU TWO DOING?!" You recognised the voice. It was none other than Jungkook who stood tall in all his glory.

He was fuming in anger.

"Jungkook you fvxker you're misunderstanding." Taehyung said trying to be calm.

"Misunderstanding my ass. I saw it!" Jungkook yelled. He took hold of Taehyung's collar and pushed him out of the room before locking the door.

You heart thumped. He was angry that too on you and he is already scary enough.

"Ugh I'm so done!" He groaned.

"Jungkook it's—" You mumbled but instead of listeninging he came to you, pushing you back on the bed he hovered over you.

"I need to remind you where you belong." With that he started undressing you while his lips travelled down your jawline leaving wet kisses. Tears immediately made their way out of your eyes while you tried to stop him.

"Jungkook don't do this. Please stop." He continued. "He was hugging me l-like a brother. You're taking it w..rong!" You voiced out.

"Jungkook! Stop it! P...please…" You sobbed. He didn't listen. "Jungkook you're… doing this again. Stop!" He didn't listen and continued but you used all your force to push him away and manage to sit up.

"STOP DAMMIT YOU'RE A RAP!ST JUNGKOOK!! A MONSTER!! STOP IT! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!" You yell out crying, you said you hate him. Yes you did but only this part of him.

He suddenly stopped and looked at your face. Your eyes were closed and you were sobbing silently.

"Why? Why is it that everyone hates me? Aren't you my wife? Aren't you supposed to stay loyal to me? You told me not to go around having girls… I kept my promise. Then why did you do this?! SAY!" He ended with a loud yell.

"Why is this world so cruel Y/n? You too?" You opened your  eyes and saw his face.

A tear escaped his own eyes. Your hands voluntarily made their way to his cheek.

"You hate me too, don't you? I've no one who loves me, who cares for me. Mom and dad also left me. I'm just a lonely beast. I deserve to die—" You quickly cover his mouth, stopping him from continuing.

"No no....no… You're not a beast. You're also a human and your parents didn't leave you alone, Jungkook. Everyone has to die one day, we can't help it. And who said no one cares for you? Who said no one loves you? I care for you and I… I love you!" You smiled softly, feeling light after confessing your feelings for him.

"What did you say?" His aura suddenly changed and his voice sounded coarse.

"I love you Jungkook. I love you alot. I fell for you long before you turned this cruel." You repeated but he quickly stood up.

"Don't say that. You can't love me. Love is just a lie. I'm a beast so better if you also hate me. Just don't ever say that again." He snarled but you just smiled.

"I can't stop loving you now. Love can't be controlled, Jungkook. Things would have been easy if we were just born with a brain only. The addition of the heart brings a lot of complexities in life." You stated.

"That's nonsense!" He stomped out of the room after saying these words.

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

Okay I know this could've been written in a better way but... Ah😶

Also, I'm not abandoning the Cold husband series so please don't think like that. I'll be back to posting it frequently :)