I do

“Love is only lost when you give up on it.”
.
.
.
PART - 11
•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

After hours, which felt like eternity to Jungkook, the doctor came out of the ER. Jungkook stood up and rushed to him.

"D-doc.. doctor! How is she?" He asked. "Don't worry. Your son and your wife, both are safe. Congratulations. Now, please come with me to complete the formalities until they shift them to a normal room." The doctor said and went away. Jungkook sighed in relief. Taehyung came to him and gave him a hug.

"Congrats! I hope you accept that you love her." Tae broke the hug. "I'll leave now and I'll take care of the work today." After that Taehyung left and Jungkook went to fill out the formalities.

Jungkook completed all the formalities and came back to the room you were shifted in. He entered the room quietly and walked to your bed where you were sleeping peacefully.

He sat down on the stool near your bed.

"Mrs. Jeon, you have been very naughty the whole day." He held your hand bringing it near his lips as he kissed the  back of your palm.

"I'm so relieved that you are fine now. For once I thought—" He cut off himself as he quickly shook his head.  "Forget it. But you got me so worried. The great Jeon Jungkook was worried. Maybe... You are not just a mere obsession." A soft smile crawled up to his lips.

Only if you could see the love his eyes held for you, even he didn't know.

Jungkook caressed your hair when you slowly opened your eyes, slowly and noticed him as the first person.

"J.. Jun–" You started off weakly, he realised you are awake. "Hey you're awake. How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked. "B..baby… ? Where is my baby?" You asked. He rolled his eyes, poking his inner cheeks.

"He is under observation. Weak child!" Jungkook said, looking away. A smile crept on your lips. "So, it's a boy… Congratulations Mr. Jeon." You said.

"Whatever! I'm tired of standing. I didn't even have you for so long. Now shut up and let me get rid of my tiredness." You could understand what he meant and well you're used to it.

Jungkook kept his hand on your cheeks and immediately pressed his lips on yours. You closed your eyes feeling weak yet happy that he didn't say anything bad about the baby.

He kissed you passionately and there was definitely something different in this kiss that you felt. It was delicate unlike the other times, he made sure not to hurt you while his lips carefully moved on yours. He slightly parted your lips.

"I really want to have all of you but be thankful that I'm kind enough to let you take a rest." He pecked your lips once again and pulled back.

You couldn't help but feel relieved. He wasn't angry. He wasn't behaving like someone who wants to take revenge.

"Try harder to act Jungkook. I know you weren't tired, you were worried, weren't you?" You chuckled a little and he looked away, maintaining his image.

"Dream all you want!" He said, not admitting what he felt or more like he didn't want to assume anything.

You shifted on the other side of the small hospital bed and patted the space beside. "What?" Jungkook asked.

"Weren't you tired? Come." You smiled. He opened his mouth to speak. "Seriously… how can you be like this to me? You make me question myself. Wasn't I harsh enough? Don't you hate me?" Jungkook asked.