Threat

"We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives. Some lessons are painful, some are painless, but all are priceless."

Part — 04
♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪

15/09/xx

Leviosa poured the red wine in the glass ever so seductively looking at Jungkook who sat on the sofa majestically but yet so uninterested.

"You said you want to talk about the tender." Jungkook deadpanned. "It was good to call you here, wasn't it?" She uttered, passing him the glass.

"I have other work. Important ones." He said, pressing the last words. She stood up walking behind his sofa and leaned down near his ear.

"Am I not important?" She whispered. Jungkook mentally cursed the hormonal lady who just wanted to get in his pants and nothing more.

"Or your Mafia world is more important?" She added. Jungkook froze for a second, surprised. "You—" He began.

"Of course I know but not much… you tell me. How come you have only one close person? Just the Taehyung guy?" Leviosa asked, trying to get the most out of it.

"None of your business." Jungkook hissed. "Ouch. Right…" She said, shrugging. "Why don't you drink Jeon? It's good I promise." She changed the topic and Jungkook looked at the wine glass.

A drink wouldn't hurt, right?

He picked up the glass, almost attaching it to his lips. His phone buzzed and he stopped. "What's wrong? Drink it." Leviosa ushered and Jungkook glared at her.

"Uh… I mean c'mon Jeon, have a drink at least." She laughed nervously. Jungkook ignored her and pulled out his phone. A message from Taehyung.

Taehyung:
The board hall. Quick, it's urgent.

Jungkook:
I'll be there in a few.

Jungkook responded and got up, making the lady panic a bit. "What now? You got something else again?" She asked, a bit frustrated.

Why can't this man just give her what she wants?

"I've some important work." Jungkook mumbled walking towards the exit. "I'll come to your office tomorrow." Leviosa informed from behind.

16/09/xx

You wriggled on your bed almost sure that you wouldn't be met by warmth this morning.

Why?

Because last you remember you had slept all alone while your husband probably warmed someone else' bed.

But to your utter amazement. He was there. His angelic face just an inch away from yours once you had managed to adjust to the morning light.

Oh dear… did your heart beat for him?

An unknown relief rushed through your veins. He didn't smelled like s*x. His cologne was still there on his t-shirt. He didn't do anything last night.

Oh what a relief. I almost thought you… Jungkook stop making me worried.

You moved away from him making him wiggle and as soon as you stepped a foot down on the ground you were pulled back in his warm embrace.

"Escaping in the morning? You better not Mrs. Jeon." He rasped. "It's time to wake up. Let me go, Jungkook." You said, softly.

"Nooo… I slept late last night, lemme sleep more." He mumbled against your neck and that is how you submitted again.

•••••Later

"Leave for now." Jungkook said trying to sound the least irritated to the lady who sat in front. "I will, once you let me relieve your stress." Leaviosa said, massaging his shoulders from behind.

Jungkook sighed and slumped in his chair, closing his eyes, letting the lady do whatever she wanted.

Leviosa smirked and her hands worked on his shoulder trailing up and down on his arm. Soon her hands sneakily moved towards his waist.

A little lower without touching him, her hands lingered over the gun around his waist band. His eyes were closed and this was her chance.

Or so she thought.

As soon as Leviosa laid her finger on the gun, her wrist was grabbed tightly and the next thing she was pinned to the table with her arm twisted behind her back.

"Should have been smarter Agent Si." Jungkook mumbled near her ear from behind, making her eyes go wide.

"You… you—"

"You thought you would come here, collect information about the illegal works, kill Jeon Jungkook and go away? So naive." Jungkook uttered.

"Leave me." Leviosa aka agent Si mumbled under her breath through her gritted teeth.

Jungkook left her hand and pushed her away.

"Fine. What now? What will our little girl do?" Jungkook asked, smirking.

Leviosa 'tsked and brought her hand up to her face, pressing her ring. The ring immediately started glowing red, making her smirk.

"You really thought I'd come unprepared? Poor Jeon." Si/Leviosa smirked. "What is that?" Jungkook asked, alerted.

"You have a wife Jeon, don't you? She's really young and pretty I must say." Leviosa/Si said, tracing her finger over the ring.

Jungkook's eyes widened for a second and a strange chilling feeling rushed down his spine.

Was he scared?

For her?

"Have you ever thought? Once you leave your wife behind, what could happen? Why would you think that, you hate her, right? I understand, I'll help you get rid of her Jungkook, I'll just have to press this button." Si explained smirking.

And all the colours of the latter's face drained away.

Oh no... No, not her.

Jungkook's mind made a prayer unconsciously.

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment :)