Find you

“It's crazy how people fall for looks, call it love, break-up and say love is waste of time.”
.
.
.
PART-13
•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

"Wake up! Jungkook's Princess." The man smirked, holding your chin harshly, making you look at him.

"W..who? Who are you? Why did you kidnap me? My baby… he must be crying." You spoke, weakly.

"Oh yes! Your baby, I thought of killing him but then… I shouldn't hurt a kid so I left him there. Be thankful. As for you, you won't be able to escape from here."

You looked at him and chuckled.

"What? Have you gone crazy?" The man asked, irritated. "You know Jungkook, don't you? How did you even think that you'll be able to take me away from him? Just wait… wait until he finds you and rips you apart." You said with confidence.

The man clenched his jaw and gripped on your hairs harshly, you hissed in pain.

"You think I'm scared of him? No! I'm scared of no one! Not even death.  I just have one motive in my life and that is to RUIN JEON JUNGKOOK!!" He pushed you and you fell down with the chair.

"Aah!" You groaned in pain as he gripped your jaw. "Your Jungkook will die soon. Don't worry, I won't kill you. I know how Jungkook treats you. Once I kill him, I'll take you in my house and trust me I'll treat you way better than him." You glared at the man with ragefull eyes.

"Dream! You can't even touch him." The man stood, glaring at you and stomped out of what looked like an abandoned factory.

-----POV— Jungkook

Jungkook's phone buzzed and he quickly picked the call. "Hello?" Jungkook spoke. "Boss! The kidnapper doesn't know about the GPS and that's why we found the location and it is XXXX." The person on call told him.

"Good! I'm going there!" Jungkook said. "Our men are also reac—" Jungkook cut the call without listening and took a harsh turn driving in another direction.

"I'll find you. I'll find you Y/n."

Hours later he reached in front of a big, old building. He got out of his car and made his way inside.

"Y/n! Y/N! Y/N!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Jungkook started scanning the whole area worriedly.

Your eyes opened again when you felt someone's touch. The man who kidnapped you was loosening the ropes around your hands.

"Wh-what are… you doing?!" You asked. "He is here! I didn't know he was going to be this fast. I can't let him find you just yet, looks like you're precious to him." He took off all the ropes and then looked at you.

"We need to leave." Your eyes widen.

"Ju-Jungkook is here? JUNGKO—" You shouted but the man kept his hand on your mouth and dragged you out of the building while you struggled to break free.

"Don't move. Just keep walking." The man said pulling you along.

Jungkook finally entered the room you were tied in but all he could find was a chair and ropes.

"FU-CK!!" Jungkook groaned in anger. Jungkook's men sprinted inside the room. "Boss! The location is slowly moving away!!" One of them said.

"What?  Where is it right now?" Jungkook asked. "Oh no! The GPS stopped working, maybe they found out!" The man said.

"God damn it!! Look around! Let's go over there!" The men followed Jungkook in the same direction the man took you to. While other men went in different directions looking for you.

The kidnapper dragged you out, across the park.

"Mhmmm!!" You tried to speak. "Shut up and keep running!" The man growled but suddenly there were a lot of noises showing that Jungkook and his men were nearby.

Your eyes lit up and you tried harder.

"HEL—" The man slapped you across your face, you wince in pain. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you behind one of the benches while his hand covered your mouth tightly.

Tears kept falling down from your eyes, you were too weak to fight against the man since you just had an operation a few days ago.

You heard footsteps & a pair of feet stopped in front of the bench, then a worried face came into your view. Jungkook.

'Jungkook!! I'm here… save me… please.' 
You closed your eyes & prayed for him to notice you.

"Boss! I don't think they are here! Let's go to the other side." A man came running to Jungkook and told him.

Jungkook hesitated and looked around as if your inner voice was actually reaching to him. But then…

he turned around & went away.

Crashing all your hopes.

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

I'm gonna write a new story. Will you give it a try?