Misunderstanding

“You know what's worse than dying? The fact that people can think of you as someone you'll never be.”
.
.
.
.
PART - 07
•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

Lonely. You felt so lonely not seeing Jungkook beside you even this morning. You haven't seen his face since he spent his night with you in his drunken state.

And it's already been a week.

You sat silently on your bed reminiscing about the previous events. Tears cascaded down your cheeks and you just wiped them away.

It's no use to cry. He doesn't care. Not even a bit.

You thought things were taking turn when he was being so caring but it was all because he was drunk. Now you wonder how many girls had he treated so nicely when he was drunk.

"Maybe.. maybe one day he'll change. Maybe one day I'll be able to tell him that I can't hate him anymore. Maybe one day I will tell him how I fell for a monster…."

You convinced yourself for something that felt impossible to you, yourself. But this is all you can do. Hope. Hope that things will get better.

Suddenly the room door opened with a bang. You stood up starled. There was a maid.

"What happened?" You ask wiping your cheeks dry. "Madam, there… outside… master…." She stuttered in her trembling voice which made your heart race.

"What happened to Master?" You ask, mentioning the master, Jungkook. "The guard said, Master is badly injure—" You rushed past her before she could even comeplete her sentence.

You ran down the stairs and saw a guard standing at the door step. You don't remember seeing him around but that's a concern for later.

"Where's Jungkook?" You asked reaching near him. "Master Jeon? He's no—" The guard started but another one beside him interrupted his speech.

"Master Jeon is in the out house, if you could come with us?" He asked with mere hesitation. You nodded and walked out of the door, towards the out house.

The head of guards saw you and stepped in front of you. "Madam, you should stay inside, you don't have to go to the outhouse." He said.

"Oh shut up." You mumble and walk straight in the out house.

"Jungkook?" You call, but he was no where in sight. "Oh my my." You turn upon hearing an oddly familiar voice. "Lucas…." You named him.

"Long time no see step sis." He said taking steps towards you. "Where is Jungkook?" You ask. "I should be asking that. I came to meet him but I met you instead. Guess my guards play a game with you huh?" He smirked.

"Seriously?" You scoff and turn around to reach for the door but Lucas gripped your arm pushing you against the wall.

"You think I'll let you leave so easily now that I finally met you again? Huh?" He growled. You tried to free your wrists. "Lucas let go." You say, sternly.

"Nah-ah sister. Because of you… I couldn't get the throne. Only if you didn't run that day with Jungkook, Uncle would've made me the next leader of his group. Only if you didn't distracted him!" He yelled straight in your face.

The day you ran away with Jungkook. The day till when he was still a good guy. There was huge party in your mansion and Lucas was going to be represented as the next leader of the gang. You didn't care about it. You both despised each other and didn't give a single thought before running away but it ruined the party as everyone just wanted to find you back.

"Leave my hand you're hurting me." You say, weakly. He's way too strong in your comparison. Lucas shook his head and left on of your hand to pull out something from his back pocket.

You immediately freed your other hand too and made a run for outside but he caught you and slashed his freshly fetched knife across your arm.

"Ah!" You yelp in pain, holding your arm. "How would it be if all your guards outside find you in ripped clothes?" He asked. "Sounds fun right?" He chuckled.

Lucas raised his hand and ripped accross the cardigan you were wearing. Thankfully you still had layers inside. He was about to do more but the door was kicked along with Lucas who fell face first, kissing the ground.

You looked up and found Taehyung, hugging him straight away. Taehyung put one of his hand on your head and caressed it.

"HOW DARE YOU?" Taehyung growled looking at Lucas who finally managed to stand up again. "It's a matter between us siblings—" Lucas started.

"DON'T! You aren't worth enough to be her sibling. Next time before you think of laying a finger on her, remember he has a brother who can kill you!" Taehyung yelled, hugging you tighter.

He just called you his sister and it hurts to see your sister cry. He was hurt too.

"Fvcking leave before I kill you right away!" He shouted and Lucas rolled his eyes walking out.

"Hey… you're okay. It's okay." Taehyung resassured you in a soft tone. He put his jacket over you and took you back inside the mansion.

You changed your clothes and the maid dressed up the small wound while Taehyung stood there all the time.

Once the maid left he came in front of you. "Are you sure you're fine?" He asked and you nodded looking down. Taehyung sighed and pulled you in a hug.

"It's okay Y/n, I'd be your better brother. I feel so bad that I let Jungkook treat you like this. But we'll get through this together Lil sis." He mumbled and you mumbled a thanks.

One second he was hugging you and next second his face was turned aside with a jerk and his fingers were brushing over his bleeding lips.

"WHAT FVCK WERE YOU TWO DOING?!" You recognised the voice. It was none other than Jungkook who stood tall in all his glory.

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•